Chapter 5

The summer was over. It was Emily's first day at school. She was excited yet nervous. At her last school people avoided her because of her eyes.

"Good Morning pumpkin! Its your first day at school today" said Harry as he came into the room.
"Will you come to drop me?"
"Yes. Ofcourse. But Miss Catherine will pick you up as we have some work" he said with a frown.

Catherine was Emily's caretaker. She was in her mid 30s and was extremely kind. She had been a Nanny since she was 25 since she loved kids. Catherine was totally supportive of Louis and Harry's relationship and was becoming kind of their mom since she was almost always around. Emily had also grown attached to her.

"Oh! Okay." She frowned a little but then smiled at her papa and moved closer to him to give a hug.
"Lets get you ready shall we?" Harry got up and took put Emily's clothes while Emily went to the bathroom to take a bath.

She came out and got dressed herself. She looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath.

"Come here I'll do your hair" said Louis. She sat down on the floor and let him braid her hair into two ponytails. She got up to see herself when she was finished.

"DAD! What have you done?" She whined.
"Whhat? You look so nice" Louis said as he admired the loose and distorted braids he had done.
"PAPA!!" She called.
"What is it Emily? Oh my god! What happened to your hair"
"Dad did it" she rolled her eyes.
"Don't you roll your eyes at me young lady." Scolded Louis.
"Lou go and make breakfast. I'll do her hair" Harry sighed.

After an house Louis and Harry were seated in the car to drop Emily off at the school.

"Got your supplies?" Harry asked
"Yeah. Dad packed it for me last night"
"Then let me check first" Harry grabbed the bag
"OH C'MON" Louis slapped the steering wheel in annoyance.
"Mhhmm. Good work Lou. It has everything"
"If you haven't noticed, I have grown to be more responsible" he said as he started the engine

Emily laughed at her Dad's annoyed expression. Louis glared Emily before driving to the school.

On their way to the school the parents were teaching their daughter how and what to do when something happens. Louis was teaching her how to punch someone if they are being mean, Harry was punching Louis for that advice and Emily was laughing. Harry told her to be kind to everyone no matter what and Louis wasn't kind to Harry on that advice because apparently if someone is being mean to you, your should be double mean. Emily was getting confused. Their family was a perfect mess.

"Goodbye Dad" she kissed her father.
"Goodbye sweetie. Don't be shy. Go in like you own the place. Have confidence" said Louis.
"Yes dad. Goodbye Papa" she kissed Harry.
"Be kind. And respect everyone" she nodded and gave both of them a hug before grabbing the straps of her bag and walking in the school.

"It has only been a month. She has grown so much" said Louis
"I know. We have the best daughter in the world" Harry smiled. They got in the car before leaving for their rehearsals.
__________________________

"Hello class! Welcome back to a new year! I am Miss Martha and I'm your teacher" the blonde haired lady smiled. "Why don't you all introduce yourselves"

The introductions started and Emily was peyinf special attention to know the names of her every classmate.

It was her turn now.

"I'm Emily May Tomlinson. I love music and I have two dads" she said
"How can you have two dads" she recalled his name as David.
"Why can't I?" She sneered at him
"No, you gotta have a mom and a dad. And your eyes are weird. Freak"
"DAVID! She is not a freak. She is beautiful and can have two dads. Quite now" Said Martha.