Chapter 3

Hey again, COLE here by the way. I just feel like updating today since I haven't in a while. Anyways... this past few weeks have been the worst weeks. My stable I ride at isn't accepting boarders anymore so we have to take my horse to another place. The downside is, we are still looking and we need a specific trailer or he freaks out. So that has been my week out of school. I've wanted to start drum lessons and my mom says its a better possibility after we get my horse situated. The dude seems really awesome so I'm excited to see if I can get drum lessons. I've talked a bit to Chase this week... still a little awkward, since we don't really know each other. I think almost every girl in his grade has a crush on him... including my grade. Some try way to hard and it's almost pathetic. Chase plays the drums in the school band and you are probably wondering... "COLE WHY DONT YOU ASK CHASE TO GIVE YOU LESSONS AND THEN YOU FALL IN LOVE"
Well it's not that easy, especially if I'm socially awkward around him.
My group of friends are kind of in conflict with each other. Some keep secrets but will openly talk about it but won't say what it is right INFRONT of me. It doesn't make me very happy, and same with Rynn too. Jane likes to tell the guys secrets but not let some of us in on it so I just don't feel like I'm trusted enough, you know? That's why I've always preferred animals over humans. Oh, and we have had a kid go missing from my school. Kind of scary... he went to the nurse, she told him to go get his books since his mom was on his way to come get him but he never came back. Like, what? So all the teachers are trying to figure out if he skipped or got kidnapped... I'm not sure what to think but Louis and Tati and I have created this theory that my school sacrifices kids every decade and since the guy Ron wasn't very popular nobody would notice he was gone! And it's true! Half of the people we asked didn't even know who Ron was. Chase did but Chase practically knows everything, so we had a theory Chase was the leader but acts innocent. You probably think I'm crazy but it's fun creating crazy theories with your best friends, really good for ya health. So tomorrow is Friday and I'm ready for the weekend. Maybe talk to Chase more, bye everyone!