Filler: Celebration

"Menma stop being such a baka!" Screeched a pinkette
as I continued to push through the crowd before me, dragging Sakura with me. Sasuke was not far behind with his hands deep into his pockets, constantly on alert.

It has been 15 years since the 4th Shinobi War, my brother and I couldn't save everyone but we stopped the Rabbit Princess, Kaguya, without the world going to complete shit. The Akatsuki has been dealt with but splinter groups emerged. Today was a special occasion though, Naruto was finally being crowned Hokage of the Hidden Leaf! As the crowds noise slowly dispersed and the time struck 8:00am a large puff of smoke appeared, former Hokage Kakashi-sensei began with the history of today. The momumental celebration of passing along power to the next generation. Konoha, starting with the 1st Hokage Hashirama Senju, the life of the Fire Country and its troubles throughout time.

His speech was droning on but I wasn't paying much attention, instead I was experiecing some crazy shivers down my spine. Why do I feel like I was just hit by a bijuu bomb?

....

Why is Naruto not on stage yet?

....

Oh fuck...

"SHADOW CLONE JUTSU"

"Yo guys! I need your help, can one of you go find Hinata make sure she stalls Kakashi a bit longer, the other go get Konohamaru and tell him to prepare a hinge. I need to see if my predictions are right.." I stated. Sasuke looked at me with squinted eyes as I grasped my stomach feeling like I was malnurished. I immediately recovered and pumped charka into my legs, striking the ground with my feet I shoot off toward Naruto's house to check on him.

...
I finally arrived at the house with only minutes left in Kakashi's speech.

"Naruto, Naruto, Blondie where the hell are you!"

"AHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGGGHH"

Oh fuck is that Boruto's shriek? They must be in the family parlor. I took a few steps into the threashhold only to see Boruto shaking my brother who was slumped on the ground. I ran over and slid across the hardwood toward my nephew.

"Boruto! Hey buddy, calm down its okay, tell me what happened?"

"H-H-H"

"Boruto. Compose yourself, then explain." I pleaded before he took a few deep breaths.

"Okay Uncle Menma.. Hima-chan got mad at me for taking her toy and chased me around the house, Tou-san was getting ready for the ceremony and.. and.. she punched him with something called a 'Gentle Fist'!"

"Really?"

"Yeah" Boruto sighed

Immediately a small figure came into view holding a torn rabbit toy, the slight amount of chakra pouring out was barely noticeable, even for me, until I came face to face with the tiny purple haired monster. Her eyes darted across the hallway locking with Boruto then scanning me. Hima took a stance and stood still.

"Himawari! Its me, Uncle Menma, calm down kiddo.." I stated inching toward her "Nobody is going to steal your stuffed animal. I promise." I continued inching toward her until she burst at me with speed comparable to a young rock lee, her hand stretched aiming for my chakra points, I instinctively dodged and grabbed her around the waist and chest, folding her arms so she couldn't do me any harm.

"Help me real quick. Grab your sisters toy and make sure to hold my hand." I said holding out my outstretched left palm.

"O-Okay" he responded before grabbing hold. Once they both were in my grasp I thunder goded to the Hokage Tower balcony, placing Naurto in front of Hinata, who stood in shock, all I said was gentle fist and she nodded her head. Her children hung over their collapsed father, watching his drool while their mother immediately tends to her husband. Now onto the next issue, Naruto is unconscious.

"Konohamaru! Are you ready to henge Naruto, I will do the speech and talking, just make sure to mouth my words and use the appropriate body language, this is an S-Rank mission!"

"Hai Menma-Sensei!"

....

Soon dusk arrived when the celebrations concluded, tomorrow the city goes back to its same old functions. Just with one small change, they'll need to chizzle away at the mountain one more time. My brother achieved his dream! Finally I can take a breather and relax like I always hoped. I drug my legs through the streets, moving like a zombie toward flesh, my house (MY BED!) only a few meters away, and getting closer. I entered the main door and screamed "I am home!" to no surprise my greeting was received by the ghosts. It is fine, I just need to find a wife and start a family. Maybe I can name my first born "Tobirama" but Sasuke will call me racist. I wonder what they will be like, maybe kind and sweet! I just hope my kids don't end up like Naruto or I when we were kids...

*Knock, Knock*

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING." I belted to nobody in particular. Its friggin midnight, who is knocking at my door at this hour.

As I slowly moved my sore body away from the couch I considered my bed, I reached for the door. Before touching the doorknob I felt a massive pulse of chakra standing just a meter away. It had to be a child due to the small chakra pool, but how could a kid pulse chakra like that subconsciously...

"Menma...Open the door.."

"Kurama, what do you know?!"

"You... will find out..."

As Kurama told me, I opened the door slowly, bending my eyes around the door with my hand clutching a kunai.

Another pulse..

I peeled open the door, standing before me clutching a blue traveling pack is a young red head girl no older than 6.

"Excuse me, I am sorry for bothering you sir but my mother told me to find you. My name is Mika Uzumaki, I'm the last member of Uzu, and the daughter of Karin. She said you two were friends."

Friends? She hates me... well I guess not anymore...

and why me?!

Why not Naruto?

He is Hokage, he can give her a home and schooling.

This blows.

"Come inside. I'll make you some dinner. And welcome to the Uzumaki Compound."

"Thank you sir!" She replied.

"Mika, my name is Menma Uzumaki. Hmmm... for now call me Uncle Menma."

"Hai."

"Do you have chakra Mika?"

"I don't know."

"Then why did Kari--"

"I do have the Nibi 'hurbored' inside me"

No

No

NO

NOOO

I hate raising jinchuriki

"Can you talk to the Nibi, Mika?"

"Hai."

"First, say hello for me" Mika giggled "Second, ask about her previous host Sarra..."

"..."

"...."

"....."

"She says Hello Fox, your jinchuricki looks as delectable as ever.. Menma, Sarra has been taken captive by members of the Hidden Mist, tortured for her non-compliance. Her bijuu suppressed by a Hamura descendent. She passed." The girl stated, then gasped "I am deeply sorry for your loss, Uncle Menma."

Damn....