10. Some of our life together

A/N Song by Blake Shelton - Nobody but you.

Missy and I got married at the end of the month, it coincided with a full moon. I believed that it was a sign that God was going to bless our marriage. As I had not been properly married before I forgot about buying her a ring. We used her eternity ring from Daniel and I gave her a new eternity ring when the time came.

The ring she gave me I never took off, though it was a bit pretty for a men's ring. I looked at her choice then at her and she whispered "I asked you, this is a mix of engagement and wedding ring. " I got it then... only my wife would do that to me.

I was so pleased, when we had married, that I no longer had to wait for my Luna. I was so excited that I took her as soon as we got to where we were honeymooning.

I totally forgot about the pack link and I should have shut them out.

Missy, was drowned in welcomes, as she lay naked under me. She was shocked and embarrassed that the whole pack was in her head while making love to me. She shut them out completely. It was like she slammed the door and locked it so we could be alone to do as we wished.

I was amazed, what she just did only a Alpha female natural born wolf could do, it was the first time in recorded history a human mate did it.

I enjoyed taking my time with her, and I was surprised to find that she could take all of me. I didn't think that was possible as no-one previously had been able to, it was like her body was purpose built for mine... On our private link I got to know how to get her to have just as much pleasure as me. It surprised me to find out that she believed that her husband could take her whenever he wished. I as a result could not help myself but feast myself upon her body whenever the urge hit. Which turned out to be every 3 or 4 hours.

Because I was given such a feast, I actually could work harder and more effectively than before. I was always happy with our lives.

It annoyed me no end when I went out with her the nasty comments people said about my beautiful wife. There was no need for it.

The longer we were married, she lost her cuddliness. It never mattered to me what size she was, but I think it did her. To me, with each passing year she was more beautiful and graceful than the year before.

I loved walking with her and her daughter Nell, both of them became stronger because of our walks. I think my wolf form helped them the most.

After losing another lot of chickens to wild dogs I started marking my territory when I was in wolf form, they never came back then and the chickens loved me for it. Missy took a photo of this once, a flock of 20 chickens following a big black and grey wolf it looked hilarious as you could tell the chickens loved the wolf.

When Missy turned 65, she was invited to a high school reunion. She decided to go.
I was surprised at the venom spewed by those people; they didn't believe that she was my wife. The men were the worst. They wondered why someone like me was with the religious dowdy frump Missy. I was furious and nasty. I knew of only one way to shut them up and that was to go straight to the gutter and get out of them how much sex they thought was a good thing. Turned out it wasn't much.

Those poor men, they were stunned at the amount I got out of her. They asked me if she was a sex goddess, I inferred she was and gave up on them in disgust and kissed Missy deeply there and asked if we could go home. She agreed so I kissed her again making those around us either jealous or sick.

When we got to our car, I embarrassed Missy more by stripping down to just my trousers I had worn and threw the rest of the clothes in the boot. As she was still standing outside the car looking at me in shock at my lack of care, I went back round to her, hugged my precious wife to me and told her by our link" You are beautiful wife " and kissed her with my hair blowing around us.