2. Going to Australia

A/N Song "Born to be yours" by Kygo & Imagine Dragons

So, Tracey and I went. The rest of the pack that was left behind were taught Jobs that were desirable for immigration to Australia, so that they could come across easily. As they were no longer being hoodlums and wasting their lives and abilities, they grew and learnt their jobs fast.

Tracey and I arrived in Australia on my 19th birthday in Melbourne. Melbourne was a beautiful city, but a city nonetheless, neither of us were comfortable here. We bought a travel van with some of the funds David had given us. I managed to get a job with board and lodging further up the coast about 2 months after we arrived. So, we headed there. It was a seasonal job which lasted 6 weeks.

The person who hired me allowed my sister to come along too, despite her age. They home schooled Tracey with their own children so she didn't miss out on an education. As I was such a good worker, they set Tracey and I up with seasonal jobs for a year. Each move though was further up the coast each time, and Tracey could be home schooled at each place. They understood that I was looking for a place to call home and this allowed us to find that.

The owner said "If you don't find a place on your travels up north, return here to me at this time and I will set you up to go west instead, but I believe that you will find what you are looking for up north."

So we went, I kept in contact with them for that year letting them know how we were going. We ceased contact after he died though.

I had been 20 a week and Tracey and I were working on a cattle station just outside Charters Towers. We had the day off on Sunday and I felt that it was important that we went to church. It had been awhile as we had been as we had been unable to go due to the distance from any church.

We walked into the church and sat down. I didn't think that I was particularly out of the ordinary, apart from my long hair, but there were 2 other men in that same church with long hair too. When church had finished, we were invited to have morning tea out the back by one of the long-haired men. He was a high school teacher who had just moved there with his wife and 2 children.

Rachel and I decided to have morning tea before heading back home to the place we were working. We had 3 more work days before we moved onto a farm near Tully.

I was totally unprepared for what happened next.

Tracey and I entered the hall and we glanced around.

My eyes met a pair of blue eyes and it was like lightning sparked between us. I felt my breath catch and my vision narrow to just seeing her. It was like time stood still in those few seconds and she was burnt into my heart.

She looked away then and sat down, turning away from me.

Tracey spoke, "Well I think that you have found your Luna, and now I know why you have to wait. "

It was only then I noticed her husband and 2 children. One was still nursing.

"Damn it. She's not getting off that easy" I say going over to introduce myself to them. Tracey followed me nodding. So, we chatted, it was mainly between her husband Daniel and I. Tracey managed to talk with her, and she chatted happily with Tracey. Whenever I tried she would politely answer but kept her eyes averted.

Missy's view

Ramone, then was a tall, very attractive 20-year-old and most of the girls in the room had been giggling over him. He had long black hair, tanned skin and muscles of a Greek god. Tracey, was a very pretty 12-year-old with long brown hair and hazel eyes. My husband, was smaller than me, average build muscley arms short brown spiky hair. I was a fat, blue eyed lady with long brown hair, and fairly tall for a lady.

I was 30 and had been married to my first husband, Daniel, 3 years and I had 2 children to him. We were all visiting the local uniting church in Charters Towers. I hadn't noticed the American Indian couple until they walked in Ramone's eyes met. The schwing that happened in that instant was so loud the entire room stopped talking. As for me, I sat down on the nearest chair and promptly engrossed myself in my youngest child's needs as he had started grumbling. My husband came over and sat next to me with his arm around me.

Ramone wasn't put off by that, however, and looked at his sister and nodded at her. She knew that meant he thought he had found his Luna, and wasn't going to be put off by my ignoring him or that I already had a husband and 2 children.

They walked over and introduced themselves to us, and we had a good conversation, despite me determinedly not looking at him. We found out that they were American Indians who wanted to find a place to live where they could be themselves. They hadn't quite found where that was yet though, but believed that they would know the place when they hit it. They felt that Australia had possibilities.

I introduced them to Andrew and James, my two sons. Ramone and Tracey loved them both and played with them. Daniel and I in turn told them that we were renovating a house up here. We would have invited them back to our home for the period but it wasn't very suitable with all the building work going on.

We ended up having fish and chips down the park. After that, we said goodbye and I never thought I'd see them again. I was kind of relieved as the schwing was almost uncontrollable.

Ramone's view

I found out her name was Missy, but she never once looked at me again, to my annoyance, until we were forced to say "Goodbye". When that happened, I knew without a doubt that she was my Luna. How could I not when my wolf was doing dances for joy and my whole body sang just looking at her eyes.

I have to say, her family was welcoming to us. They didn't even see us as different to them even though we were clearly darker skinned with long hair, and from an American Indian tribe.

I didn't see her for years. I wasn't worried as I remembered what David had told us as we left and held onto that promise.

A/N Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter.