Together again!

This continues Katara's dialogue in the first part. I just thought the Flashback would be better between her dialogue. Sorry if you didn't like it. Please tell me if you want more 'Party' series. Comment :)

"...so where were you exactly? You know what never mind I-" Katara was cut off by soft and warm lips on hers, and strong hands on her waist. She wanted to melt into the moments but refused to show her emotions that quickly especially when he left her for a year. She didn't touch him instead she pushed him away with her hands and took one step back.

"How dare you! You're not allowed to do that any- " She was cut off again, this time it had more passion and love. She allowed her hands to linger on his chest before pushing him back again.

"Stop it, you have no right to do that-" again, this time her voice was softer, she couldn't hold herself anymore. She wrapped her hand around his neck and pulled him closer, he wrapped his hands around her slim waist pushing her against him. A moan escaped Katara's lips and she felt Aang smile against her. She pulled back again, "What's so funny" She raised her eyebrow at the Avatar.

"Nothing...it's just that you were shouting at me not 10 seconds ago and now your not letting me go," Aang said. Katara widened her at saw her arms were still around him, she blushes and removed her arms and took one step away hurriedly. "Must you ruin everything?" She said again mad at him, walking toward the hall back to the party.

"Kat, okay I'm sorry...Come on don't be like that" Aang said running behind her. But Katara ignored him. She quickened her pace worried Aang will catch up, he is an Airbender after all, he was quick on his feet. She opened the main door and walked to her seat, Aang, however, was stopped near the entrance by paparazzi. She quickly made her way to Suki and sat down quietly.

"How was your walk?" She asked.

"Phenomenal," Katara said sarcastically.

"Okay, anyway who that?" Suki said pointing to the group of people, "Why are they so excited?"

"You'll never guess" Katara answered looking the other direction.

Suki looked at her questioningly but didn't say anything else. Then suddenly, Suki saw Aang walking towards them and shook Katara's hand "It's Aang!", Suki ran up to him and gave him a tight hug. "Hi Suki, how are you?" They started conversing as Katara just ignored.

A cute boy walked up to her and bowed, "Hello, my name Haru may I join you?" Katara looked at him examining him and found a smirk on her face. "You may," she said as he took a seat. Katara heard Aang excuse himself and come sat next to her looking at Haru with squinted eyes, but Katara a game in mind. "Oh, you are the Avatar aren't you," Haru said, finally noticing Aang, holding his hand out. Aang chuckled sarcastically "haha, that's me and you are?" Aang asked with a jealous tone only Katara noticed, She smiled to herself and looked at Haru but before she could say anything Aang out his hand on Katara's thigh, "So you must have met Katara, she is my-" Aang started to explain to Haru, "-friend, I am his friend" Katara finishes for him. Aang got surprised by her words then just scowled at her not saying anything.

"Well, a friend of Katara is a friend of mine," Haru said kindly. Aang gave him a fake smile in return annoyed.

"You know your kinda cute," Katara said smirking at Haru. Both the men got surprised. Aang examined Haru with a disgusted face but Haru just smiled.

"Am I now? So are you...kinda." Haru said chuckling. Katara just giggled mostly because Aang's whole face was red, he sat back with his arms crossed mumbling something to himself, which Haru didn't notice.

"So what are you doing tonight?" Haru asked with a slight blush.

This caught Aang's attention, is he asking my girlfriend out on a date. He stood up and cleared his throat, "Excuse me but she is actually very busy, we have plans, I came back after a long time so-" He was again cut off by Katara.

"He is just saying that, so what do have in mind for tonight?" Katara asked Haru with a smile. Aang was annoyed at this point, he sat down as Haru and Katara talked, thinking about what he should do? An idea popped into his head. Two can play this game. He sat next to Katara so his leg touches her, but she didn't flinch. Aang got his hand placed it on her knee and slowly brought it toward her center under her dress and played at the line of her underwear. He smirked and looked at Katara who's face was as relaxed as ever, she was listening and answering Haru but her focus was on Aang, she's good, well so am I. Aang went inside her underwear, flicking her pussy.

Katara started coughing and choking on her food, making Aang smirk and Haru stare at her worryingly.

"Should I get you some water?" Haru asked. Katara gave him a quick nod and he hurried away.

After he was a safe distance away, Katara shot a glare towards Aang, she put a hand on where his hand was on her dress.

"What do you think you are doing?" Katara asked him barely inches away from his face.

"What do you think you're doing?" Aang asked himself.

Katara pulled his hand out and looked at him with no expression, "Well, if you heard I have a date tonight." She looked at the people at the party.

"YOU HAVE WHAT!!!" Aang screamed making everyone stare at him. But he didn't even care, he was stunned and unable to say anything. Katara looked at him amused by his reaction and walked graciously out the back door hoping Aang would follow.

Aang broke out of his trance and saw Katara leaving he stumbled after her ignoring the people asking him questions. He went out and saw Katara lean against the railing and stare into the horizon.

"Why would you agree to go on that date? Do you not have a boyfriend, yes yes you do me-" Aang stopped when he saw Katara's cheeks with tears. He didn't say anything after and stood next to the waterbender just watching her think.

"Why did you come back?" Katara asked with a lump in her throat. Aang looked at her confused but didn't say anything and let Katara speak, "You could have stayed wherever you were, you didn't have to come back, it's not like someone waited for you they probably didn't notice you were gone. I bet no one, not even Sokka or Toph looked hard enough, they kept saying you were going to come back soon, I had to live off their belief for so long, Aang. I didn't have my own belief I had to listen to my mind, not my heart, you know why? Cause it was broken, it broke me Aang" Katara said controlling her tears avoiding his eyes.

"Did you not wait for me? Did you not miss me" Aang asked, not taking his eyes off her. Katara chuckled "Aang, how can I not miss you, your right here and I still miss you. Aang I can wait for you my whole life, if I have to wait two more years, I'll wait for you because Aang.., it's you, it's always been you. I love you and I always have and I always will" Katara looked up to him waiting for an answer. Aang looked at her and hugged her as hard as he can and smashed his lips with her, he tried to make up for the whole year he was gone and so did Katara.

"Katara?"

They both broke apart and looked at each other, and Katara cringed at the sound. Aang stared back with a proud smile, she smacked him on the shoulder and turned to look at Haru.

"Haru... um hi," She said.

"So the Avatar is your boyfriend and you didn't tell me" He looked at them with an unbelievable. Aang was biting his lower lips staling a laugh, but he couldn't help it and fell on Katara's shoulders with his hands on her waist laughing hysterically. Katara smacked him again on the side making him laugh even harder.

"I'm sorry...I guess...not really" She said also trying not to laugh. Haru scowled at her and walked back inside. Katara started laughing with Aang but stop and slapped him on his chest.

"You dog, that was so mean," She said still giggling.

"I-I can't help it," Aang said in between laughs. He finally stopped and looked at Katara with loving eyes and held her waist, "So.. where were we?" Katara looked up and Aang kissed her once more, the lovers melted into each other forever.