Cheated?

This is a continuation of the first 3 parts. Bu, it is a whole different story with a time gap in between. I will be writing the party series here. Y'all can give me some ideas. Please comment :)

It has been barely 2 weeks since the Avatar arrived and the gang was invited to yet another ball. Toph, Sokka, and Aang were ready and were chilling in the living room. Katara and Suki were getting ready, they were always last, cause it took two minutes for men to get ready and both of them had to help Toph. Katara wore a blue long sleeveless dress with a slit that went up to her thigh. She went to the living room and saw him. Ugh, why does he have to look so hot all the time? Katara thought blushing looking at her boyfriend. Aang was wearing a white t-shirt and denim jeans with a black coat. Sokka was wearing a blue suit, Suki was wearing a red short skin-tight dress and Toph was wearing a green short flowy dress. She walked down and everyone went to the hall.

"You know, you're looking great," Aang said, blushing and his hand behind his neck.

"Thank you, so are you Avatar," Katara said giggling at his red face, they both looked at the full moon in awe.

The gang was greeted by Firelord Zuko, whom Katara still didn't make amends with. He came up to Aang and gave him a big hug, but Katara avoided his eyes.

"Buddy, how are you? How was your trip to-" Zuko started saying, but for some reason, he was cut off by Aang himself.

"*Ahem* ya it was good, but we will leave that in the past, now I'm here with everyone I love."

Aang said, nudging my shoulder, "so, I heard what happened when I was gone with, well you know".

Katara knew they were talking about her but still refused to converse with Zuko. She could feel both of their eyes on her.

"Katara, um, welcome?" It sounded more like a question than a greeting from Zuko.

She met his eyes and saw sadness, grief, and regret about everything that had happened, but what he did still hurt her. She went up to him and stood in front of him, stared at him and gave him a hug, which he returned.

"Thank you," Katara said with a whisper.

She let go of him and sat down with Aang, they talked and talked about their past, when they defeated the fire lord and their travels with their friends. Then suddenly she remembered their conversation with Zuko not 10 minutes ago.

"Aang, when you were gone, where were you?" She saw Aang's eyes widen with regret, she had never asked him where he had been cause she never cared, but then he didn't say anything to Zuko in front of her as well. What is he hiding?

"Um, I-I was um," Aang stammered.

Katara got really suspicious and scared, she put both hands on the table, "Where were you, Aang?" She asked again with more power.

"I w-was at-t the umm," Aang mumbled as he scratched his head avoiding her gaze, making Katara furrow her eyebrows.

"Where were you?" Her voice was shaking, her hands were fists on the table, all the water in the glasses and plants in the whole room shook. She controlled everything now, she could feel the water and the blood in every one. She learned to control her bloodbending over the years, but today was different, she didn't even know what she was doing.

Toph could feel the shaking of the earth and it wasn't a deep movement, it was just in that room.

"Do you feel that ponytail?" She asked Sokka who was next to her and had his hand around Suki's waist.

"The water is moving weirdly, and I can even feel my own blood inside of me," Suki replied as Sokka tried not to spill his drink.

"Me too" Toph agreed, "Isn't today a full moon?", she gasped in realization, "Katara!"

All three of them ran over to the couple and saw what was going on.

Katara was furious now, "Why aren't you answering my question?!".

Aang just stared at her blankly. Suki ran up to her and put her hands on Katara's as she calmed down. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She turned to Aang one more time, but before she could say anything else, they all heard a scream on the other side of the room.