Not what it seems

I know I left at the wrong part, but it took me a while to finish this. Don't worry, Aang is not a chest, he is still a good person. Please comment :)

At the bar

I knew it, if I touch him, I will be under his dam spell again! Not today, I need my social life to increase without him. Katara wore denim shorts and black flowy crop top and black high heels. The gang walked to the club in silence and were greeted by booming a DJ.

"Whoo! Come on Kat, Toph let's get some drinks." Suki pulls them to the bar.

"They are gonna make us pay, aren't they?" Sokka facepalmed his forehead. Aang chuckled and found a table they could sit at. They both sat in silence.

"You want a drink?" Aang asked him.

"Is that a question?" Sokka teased.

Aang smiled and got 4 shots. Aang drank 2 just as they came.

"Whoa, buddy, what's up with you?" Sokka asked Aang. Aang wasn't one to drink; he stayed sober most of the time for Katara's sake, but now he didn't have to worry about that either.

He drank 2 more shots and was spilling his words out by now, "I miss you, can't we be friends again, I am sorry, but what u saw wasn't the reality, I promise." Aang begged.

"Then what was?" Sokka asked curiously.

"You'll find out I have to tell katara first." He got up and saw Katara drunk, she was trying to sit down but then a guy held up hips and pulled her. Katara was too drunk to fight back.

"Listen, I'm not in the mood, back off!" She tried reasoning.

He ignored her and started grabbing her ass and touching her as she tried pushing but wasn't able to. Aang was furious, he went to him and grabbed both hands and pulled him back, making the guy wince in pain. Aang threw him back and he ran out of the club. He looked around and saw Katara about to fall, he ran and grabbed her by the waist and led her to a chair.

"No no, I don't wanna sit, stay here," Katara said loopy.

Aang nods and walks back to Sokka but is pulled back by arms around his neck. Aang put his arms on both sides of Katara's waist and their lips inches away. Katara leans in for a kiss but Aang pulls away knowing if she kissed him when she was drunk, she would regret it later.

"Why won't you kiss me, boy!" Katara exclaimed

"Cause your drunk Katara, and tired, and if you do I know you will regret it" Aang explained to the drunk girl.

"Damn right, I'll regret it. You know why? Cause I loved you and you cheated on me and I won't let that happen again. I am happy for you " Katara said, almost sober.

"Kat, that's not what happened," Aang looked at her with pity, she is hurting herself and for no reason, I have to tell her.

"Then what happened Aang!" Katara exclaimed at him with fists on his chest.

"Here come with me" Aang got her hand and led her to a quiet river.

Both of them sat down on the banks and Katara drank water.

"Are you better?" Aang asked as she splashed her face with water.

"Yeah. I'm fine" Katara said, sitting next to him.

"I left when I got a letter from Zuko, there were rebels and refugees in the fire nation that were against him and they only wanted to see the Avatar," Aang started explained, Katara looked at him with curious eyes, "They wanted to hear from me otherwise they would cause chaos. So Zuko called me and I went to him. During the first 2 months, we were undercover and found out they had no plan and they were not actually from the fire nation, they were from the earth kingdom. Zuko and I went to the Earth King and questioned him, but he didn't have any ideas about what was going on, so we had to stop them by force. We drove them back to the Earth kingdom and they didn't come back. For the next 3 months, I had been traveling back and forth from the fire nation to the earth kingdom and back, so I don't know how I missed Sokka and rest. But, after that was settled, I had discovered there were two spirit portals, one in the south pole and one in the north pole, they both had been protected by a forest that was literally alive. No one could get in, but I am the Avatar, so I had communicated with them and entered the spirit world, but this time I had my bending. You see, time travels faster in the spirit world than it does here, I had explored the spirits and returned from the northern portal. It had been a couple of months and I found out there were missing posters all over me. I had been gone for 8 months in the spirit world. So I went to the Northern air temple and found Teo and Ongi, they were a couple, don't know how that happened, but they had removed all their machines and rebuilt the temple. It was great Katara, you should've seen it. Anyways, they made a new invention that you can use to record everything you do and show everyone at the same time. So they wanted to record the life of the Last Airbender. And they wanted me to help them, they wanted to film me. But, I denied then I came back here, I found you, and that thing with Haru happened blah blah. Zuko found out about the invention. They wanted me to demonstrate it in the ball, so they wanted me to do a little clip. They sent someone to tell me, but I guess they didn't and one part was where Ongi had to kiss me, and well, she did but I didn't know. Zuko knew he was going to tell me but you had left by then so he didn't, And I guess I never really had a chance to tell you. Sorry. Kat I don't want to lose you. I miss you and I never stopped loving you. I-" Aang was interrupted with soft lips against his, which were familiar yet so distant. Aang didn't feel the soothing warmth of Katara in forever, but he never forgot her. He grabbed her cheek and climbed on top of her making her lean on the soft grass. He put his hand on her stomach and moved them up and down feeling her skin. 

"I love you too."Katara's hands were lingering on his chest until...

"Hey! You suppos' to be broken up, you kids!" Sokka's voice said.

They both got up and saw Sokka leaning against Suki's shoulder drunk. Toph was against Sokka drunk and Suki was looking at them with a happy face almost drunk. After a while, Suki collapsed and Sokka and toph fell asleep while Suki layed there pretending to be asleep. Katara and Aang both looked at them surprised before then burst out laughing and they looked at each other and joined their lips together as they faded in each others' love.