Hate

Shiro's POV

After helping Adam and staying up all night training and watching a movie I was exhausted. I was planning on sleeping in today but appearently Allura had other plans for my Saturday morning. While she was ranting about the team slacking off while being on Earth, I was trying to hold back multiple yawns.

While she was simultaneously boring me and puting me to sleep Adam walked in stoping at the door way so the Princess didn't see him. "Princess relax they're still training at a normal rate let them have fun." Was all I said, suddenly awake before walking out to go see Adam.

Allura's POV

When we got to Earth I didn't expect Shiro to be in a 'relationship', if you can call it that. But he helped me get through everything after Lotor, so I thought I had a shot with him but with Adam in the picture he'll never love me. (GOOD. YOU DESERVE IT)

Since he spent last night with that distraction, I didn't get to see him. So I decided that I was going to speak to him this moring about the team.

So now I was walking towards his room. When I knocked on the door I didn't a response, after trying four more times, still nothing. So since the door was unlocked I walked in and to my surprise he was still asleep. What did he do with that bothersome creature. (I LOVE ADAM!!!!!!!!) "Shiro!" I yelled, which not only woke him up but startled him enough that he fell out of bed. "Princess?" He questioned while groaning and getting up from the floor. He was only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants which probabaly made me blush. "We need to talk about the team." Is all I said before leaving hi to get ready.

~~~

While I was talking Shiro interupted me "Princess relax they're training at a normal let them have fun." He said before walking out. My eyes followed to where he was going, he was standing in front of Adam. He had this look in his eye that he doesnt have with anyone else. Pure LOVE. This hurt more than any of the Galra's attacks.

~~~

Time Warp back to the sleepover brought to you by Coran

The Max Steel movie was almost over, and I looked over at Shiro and he and Adam were being all cuddly for two people that weren't together. A pang of jelousy went through me, that should be Shiro and me not him and Adam.

~~~

And we're back

Shiro and that paracite had been talking for over a dobosh now and it seems to have gone from work related to personal. Why did they have to be so close.