MeEqualsBookWorm Part: 2

Aloha all.  So, I realized it's been a while and decided to update.  I just figured out a way to get all my Me Stories on here without typing them out which would take for freaking ever, but I'll still need another couple days.  That aside.  Let's talk.

    What is normal?  I hear people talk about it all the time.  It's something people believe in.  Something that they care deeply about.  All I'm asking is this: Why? 

    Normal does not exist.  Everybody thinks it does but it doesn't because nobody is the same, nobody is perfect.  Nobody has the same definition of what it even is, not really.

    My dad thinks normal is going on vacation every year and owning a nice car.  My mom thinks normal is designing homes to fit her preferences.  Nee Nee thinks normal is getting married and settling into a life where your husband makes all of the decisions for you.  Skeeter thinks normal is making money, getting married, and ruling over her future hubby.   Bubba thinks normal is playing video games all day.  Bug thinks— well, since he's a spoiled baby, probably just getting his way is what's normal to him.

    We all have our own version of normal and think anyone outside those bounds should be put on the "To Be Avoided" list.  It's all so ridiculous.  I mean, some people even recognize themselves as weird— but they're only weird because they have a definition of normal that they don't feel they fit in to. 

    Well, I think they do.  I think everyone does.  Even the psychos of the world— normal.  Because I have my own version of normal.

    Being weird is normal.  Embrace it.  Regular normal "I'm judging you for being you" normal— it's boring.  I'd rather be weird and to me that's normal.

    What's y'all's version?

Ps. I recognize how convoluted and contradictory some of this update sounded but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.  Anyways, love y'all.  See ya in the comments