3 - A maledictus puer

Later that day, Ataraxia was going to Potion class with her friends. This year the school was helding the Triwizard Tournament, hence a lot of students from Drumstrang were taking classes in Hogwarts just as an experiment. As forth year's students of the Tournament's organizing school, they were all concerned of Harry Potter who was participating, alongside Cedric Diggory. The three Slytherins were heading to Snape's class when on of the Drumstrang came by and stopped them.

He was gigantic, he had beautiful green eyes and his hair were curly browned. He took Ataraxia's hand and reflexively, Willow pushed him away. She was very protective of her best friend. Alphée raised his eyebrows, quite suspicious about the Drumstrang's guy who was in front of them.
The guy apologized and present himself. His name was Alexei and he was a year older than them.

"I'm sorry again for that", he said, looking directly into Willow's eyes. Avery automatically shivered when he looked at her, he had a cold and piercing look. She surely wanted to get rid of him by hexing him in the corridors. Willow was able to do anything. She was fearless when it came to push away disturbing people. She maybe took that from her dad.

"You", he whispered looking at Ataraxia. "Is it true what they say. Is it true you are a Slytherin?" he asked.
" Well.. pretty obvious, correct?" she said sarcastically by showing the dark green blazon on her robe. Alexei rolled his eyes and grab her robe violently. "Are you taking me for a fool?" he whispered again. Alphée tried to grab his friend but the guy used a spell to keep him aside, he quickly did the same with her annoying girl friend.

"I meant, you are a child of Slytherin. Salazar Slytherin", he was still holding the top of her robe, Ataraxia frown. How does he know that? Is he linked with the Death Eaters?, "how pity of you to come here. You should be at Drumstrang" he continued. "Isn't it a boy's school?" she said calmly, not even trying to move. "Well, we sure would have greet a very charming girl like you. I'm sure Lord Salazar Slytherin would have been greatful. Knowing his great-granddaugther was in good hands", he smirked, approaching his face from hers. Ataraxia frowned again, not understanding what he was about to do. She didn't even have the time to move that Alexei crashed his lips on hers. The young girl automaticaly slapped and kicked him in the stomach, which caused him to release her from his embrace. She looked at him in disgust, "what a coward !" she shouted. Every students gathered around them. The Drumstrang student was laying down, he was deeply looking at her, with a furious gaze, and when he slowly stood up, a thick grey   foam started to come out of Ataraxia's body. Her eyes turned white, it looked like she was possessed.

"Oh my god look, her eyes, it's doing it again !" one of the student screamed.

Gently, the foam took the appearance of an old and dangerous looking man.

"It's Salazar's spirit !", "Everybody run to your dormitories !", "Fast !"

Alexei was standing up in front of Ataraxia, eyes wide opened.

"How...dare....you... touching my child", the spirit said with a voice so powerful it could break every glasses of Hogwarts. At the same time, the spirtit-looking foam pursued Alexei who had already started to run. You could hear him shouting as the spirit was throwing real flames at him. It continued till the boy learned his lesson, and Ataraxa's eyes came back to normal.

She helped her friends to recover from the Petrificus Totalus spell and they ran towards Potion class.

"Sorry we're late Professor Snape, Ataraxia and that guy... Drumstrang...spell", Willow was speaking out of breath.

"I know. Seat by. No worries." Snape was one of the Death Eaters that was neutral about Ataraxia's case.

They sat and Snape pursue the course.

"Hey, Zabini, what happened to Ó Mordha?", asked Draco to his mate seating next to him.
"I heard that a Drumstrang boy harassed her. He started to talk to her about her being a child of Slytherin then he kissed her and Raxia kicked him. Then the spirit of Salazar did his job. The guy has no hair anymore, all burned out!" he said happily.

"That's why her eyes are not totally brown..." he whispered, loud enough for Blaise to hear.

"Yeah. But why do you ask ? I thought you didn't care ?"

"I don't.", he replied quickly, "shut up now". He said while Zabini was gently laughing.

Draco's POV

Who's that guy anyway? And why that Salazar keeps coming whenever he wants? Ataraxia can fight alone.

The girl was walking throughout the corridors. White eyes with a spirit following her. Every student were afraid and screaming towards the professors, asking them to kill her. The spirit was burning everything that the girl was unpurposely touching, causing a huge damage in Hogwarts. Draco suddenly ran after her and took her hand, Professor Dumbledore tried to prevent him but he couldn't care less. "It's me. Everything is fine", he said softly. "Turn around".
The girl turned around and the spirtit slowly disapeared. "Draco... Look at me, I'm a monster.", she said with tears on her cheeks. He wiped down her tears and kept his hands on her cheeks. Her eyes were as transparent as snow. "You're the most marvellous girl I have ever seen. Any girl in this school can't compete with you. Don't be scared, you're not a monster. Salazar is gone. Make him go away totally." he whispered, looking directly into her eyes. The girl soothens, and her eyes started to regain their natural colour. Draco smiled at her but she bursted in tears in his arms, completely tired and devastated. The whole school was watching from afar, this was not the first time that Salazar appeared. This moment occured on their second year at Hogwarts. The same year when Tom Riddle found Harry.

"Draco? You dreaming?", Blaise asked him for the tenth time. "Oh shut up Zabini , I'm tired."

He deeply breathed. But his mind was stuck on her. How does she feel?

End of Draco's POV

Not only she had snake's features, but also her great-grandfather's spirit protecting her. Whenever something happened to her, her eyes turned white and a foam escaped her body. Salazar was then taking possession of her body and using it to hurt the ennemy. This could be great. But it terrifies Ataraxia. She fell worst than ever when she heard all of the rumours going on about her. People found her weird and horrible. Snake stuff, and now that? Who was Ataraxia?

 Snake stuff, and now that? Who was Ataraxia?

A maledictus puer.

(A cursed child)