4 - Non enim erat

Today was the first day of the Tournament. Ataraxia was feeling great and pretty confident for Harry and Cedric. She was actually in good terms with Harry, they spoke a few times in class. She deeply hoped her school would win this task, she wanted to see Drumstrang fail. They were constantly walking into the corridors with their superior looking faces. "Ugly" she thought.

When she finished eating her lunch, she decided to walk by the lake on her own. Ataraxia much needed time to breath some fresh air. She waved back to her friends as she was leaving the Great Hall.
When going to the gardens, her gaze led on the stupid badge everyone was wearing on their robe. "Seriously?" she thought. She saw Harry in front of her, she recognized him from his back and felt terribly sad for the boy. "Why do they need to be like that with him?", she thought, "things must be difficult enough for him".

"Hey Harry !", she said softly, placing one hand on his shoulder.

"Hi? Not wearing a badge?" he said with a dismissive attitude.
Ataraxia stopped and Harry turned back to see her frowning. "What's up with you Potter?"

"You're one of them Ó Mordha, I honestly don't have the time to deal with that, I'm perhaps about to die all eaten by a dragon in a few".
She continued walking while he was following her outside. "Well. I was trying to be nice with you. I was about to wish good luck, I'm sure you'll find your way throught it. And. I'm not one of them".

"What do you mean you're not one of them?" he asked surprised. "I'm not friends with Draco and Blaise anymore". Even if Harry hated Draco, he quite felt disappointed. He had never seen such a strong and lovely friendship than the one of Ataraxia Ó Mordha and Draco Malfoy.

Just as he was asking her why, he heard a voice up to the trees calling him. Just as he thought.

"What do you want Malfoy?"

Ataraxia strongly swallowed, she was very nervous to be around Draco as they never had a proper last talk.

"Not wearing any badge... Raxia?" he adressed her with a playful tone. It was the first time he hardly spoke to her. Ó Mordha glanced at him and shouted back, "feeling confident with that stupid thing of yours Malfoy?".
He climbed down from the tree and moved forward her. Crabbe and Goyle were hiding a smirky face as they saw the two old friends exchanging a few words.

"Well. I surely don't need that to feel confident. Maybe you should wear one Rax. It'll help you", he suggested.

"Why should I, Malfoy?", her eyes turned yellowish.

"Certainly because of that", he looked into her eyes disgusted. "I heard what happened yesterday, you know what people are saying about you", he added, constantly moving more again forward her. "Control it, you idiot", he imitated his aunt, "monster". He was about to push her off when Harry intervened brandishing his hand.

"Found yourself a boyfriend Rax? You okay with having babies snakes Potter?"

"Draco. That's enough", Blaise whispered. "Shut up Blaise, what a shame to have grown up with this", he accentued the last word by glancing at Ataraxia. She didn't know how to react to that. She was awfully hurt by his words. How dare him speaking to her that way?

"You're such a mess Draco", she mumbled as soon as she left. She had to leave before her great-grandfather decided to participate. "Repeat that" he shouted with a angry tone.

"You're such a fucking mess Draco Malfoy", she shouted as her eyes, her mouth and whole body transformed. She whispered a few words in Parselmouth and when her mouth wide opened, a freezing blast was projected on Malfoy's way. It exploded a few inches from his face, causing him to fell on the ground. Crabbe and Goyle started to laugh at Malfoy but were all of a sudden concerned about Ataraxia who left rippling to hide herself. She had just taken her total dark appearance for the first time ever. She was actually looking exactly like an enormous black venial snake. Ataraxia didn't know where she was going, she kept rippling all around the castle as anxiety took her. From that moment, she just wanted to disappear.

Alphée and Willow were looking after her and when they heard Goyle sermoning Draco, they came to them.

"Where is she?", asked Willow, worried. "Ask that dumbass Malfoy, he couldn't shut his damn mouth, Ataraxia fully transformed and ran away" he explained.
"She what?? Oh boy Draco fucking Lucius Malfoy you are dead", Alphée told him aggresively as Willow took his arm to avoid any additional trouble.

"Al', we shouldn't loose any time, the tournament is about to start and...", Harry interrupted her, "I can help you guys I..", "Oh please Potter you have a task in 10 minutes, go and get ready, good luck", she shouted as they went to look after their best friend.

"Willow. You know that this is not good." Alphée spoke quietly. The boy was very nervous. He couldn't help but felt terrible. He was terrible. He wasn't able to protect his friend. He couldn't even think in which state they would find her.

"I can't even think right now. I just hope she is safe". she replied slowly, hardly trying not to cry.

 she replied slowly, hardly trying not to cry

Non Enim Erat.

(She wasn't)