Chapter 13- Back (M)

The group had all returned to their own homes a week later. Xingchen had gotten an apartment for him and Xue Yang and they were living well. Xue Yang had gotten the job and was happy with who his boss was, he wasn't perverted or anything.
"Xingchen, you have a meeting with a couple of people later today," Wei Ying said.
"Alright, is boss coming or am I taking his place?" Xingchen asked, placing his papers to the side.
"Just the secretaries," Wei Ying said, "Xue Yang is going also."
"Alright, thanks," Xingchen said, he was excited to see his lover again. Even though they saw each other a couple of hours ago.
"Get ready and don't mess around," Wei Ying said and walked away.
Xingchen got his papers and went to the meeting room where he saw Xue Yang, "Angel," he said.
Xue Yang turned around and smiled, "Xingchen."
"How are you angel?" Xingchen asked getting closer to the man.
"A bit nervous, I never had a meeting like this," Xue Yang admitted.
"You want me to help you loosen up?" Xingchen whispered in the man's ear.
Xue Yang shivered and nodded, "Y-yes please." He put his papers down and Xingchen put his own down before pushing Xue Yang into a dark corner.
He kissed Xue Yang roughly, letting his tongue drift on the man's lips.
He slithered his hands behind Xue Yang and groped the man. Xue Yang moaned into the kiss and whined when Xingchen pulled away.
Xingchen turned Xue Yang around and pulled the man's pants down, he smirked, "Wearing those panties again, aren't you angel?"
"Y-yes," Xue Yang whispered shyly. Xingchen started grinding his front on Xue Yang's ass earning a moan. "M-master," Xue Yang whispered, "please."
"What do you want darling? Tell me," Xingchen murmured.
"Fuck me," Xue Yang said, "please." He gasped when Xingchen thrusted into him abruptly and stuck two fingers in his mouth.
Xingchen thrusted at a fast pace while Xue Yang's moans were muffled by the fingers. He groaned at the feeling and thrusted faster, he held Xue Yang up by the waist, knowing very well the man wouldn't be able to hold himself up.
Xue Yang moaned into the fingers and felt Xingchen get close to his prostate, he whimpered softly.
After a while of Xingchen thrusting into the man and Xue Yang moaning, he came deep inside of Xue Yang. He heard people walking to the door and whispered, "Shit." He pulled out and arranged his clothes, while Xue Yang pulled his pants up and squirmed at the hot liquid spilling out of him.
"Mr. Xiao, Mr. Xue, you're already here?" A man said.
"Uh yes, we wanted to get here early," Xingchen said smiling sweetly, "let's sit down shall we?"
"Alright," the man and the rest of the group sat down. Xingchen sat next to Xue Yang and smiled softly, he put a hand on the man's inner thigh, dangerously close to his growing erection.
Xue Yang stiffened when Xingchen unzipped his pants and pulled his member out. He bit his lip when the man began stroking him gently, "Xingchen," he hissed.
"Yes?" Xingchen whispered innocently.
"Stop it," Xue Yang felt sweat form on his forehead and held back a moan when Xingchen went faster and thumbed his slit.
"Mr. Xue, do you agree with these terms?" A man asked.
"U-uh, sorry but could you repeat the terms?" Xue Yang said through gritted teeth.
"Do you agree with the contract with the Lan business?"
"Yes," Xue Yang said.
"Please sign here then," the man passed him a paper and Xue Yang tried to keep a straight face as he came into Xingchen's hand. He signed the paper holding back any noises and passed it back.
"The meeting is over," the man said. Xue Yang nodded and Xingchen removed his hand from his front. Xue Yang zipped his pants up and felt the some wet spilling from his panties.
Xingchen cleaned his hand with a tissue and walked behind Xue Yang outside the door. He took Xue Yang outside to his car and pushed him inside in the back seat. He climbed in behind him and kissed him roughly.
"Master," Xue Yang whimpered, "pl-please."
"Such a needy slut aren't you?" Xingchen growled and pushed two fingers in Xue Yang's mouth. He pushed the fingers further in and smiled when Xue Yang didn't gag.
Xue Yang pulled the fingers out of his mouth and licked them, "Yes master, I'm you're needy slut," he said softly.
Xingchen smirked and turned the man around. He undressed the bottom half of Xue Yang and watched the white liquid spill from the man's hole. "Can't keep it in huh? Do I need to fill you up over and over again until you learn to keep it in?"
"Yes master," Xue Yang moaned, "fuck this needy slut until I can't walk anymore."
"Whatever you want angel," Xingchen whispered. He leaned down and licked Xue Yang's rim gently, earning a moan. He stuck his to tongue in and licked the warm insides, he moved his tongue in and out and sucked on the rim.
Xue Yang moaned loudly as his legs began to tremble, he could barely hold himself up. His face was red and he had tears in his eyes, he had drool dribbling from his chin as he moaned and screamed.
"Maste-ah! Master!" He cried out.
Xingchen pulled back and smirked at the man's tears, "Such a good boy, you took that very well angel, I'm proud of you."
Xue Yang moaned at the praise, "Master," he panted, "m-more."
"You want more? You need to earn it angel," Xingchen said with a raised eyebrow. Xue Yang nodded and turned around, he leaned down and pulled Xingchen's member out. He swallowed harshly before licking the tip tenderly.
He put half of it in his mouth and slowly moved his head down lower, until he finally got it all in. He bobbed his head and Xingchen groaned in pleasure, "You're doing so well angel, such a good boy."
    Xue Yang moaned sending vibrations down the length. He moved his head a couple more times before feeling a hot liquid spill down his throat. He coughed and lifted his head, he swallowed the liquid and coughed a big more.
    Xingchen wiped the cum and drool from Xue Yang's chin, "You did so good angel," he murmured.
    "Can I have more now, master?" Xue Yang whispered shyly.
     "Of course," Xingchen sat back and let the man climb on his lap.