Chapter 14- Back pt2 (M)

Xue Yang started grinding his ass on Xingchen's member and moaned. He felt hands grip his waist and a hand move down to his entrance, he moaned loudly when two fingers entered him.
    He wrapped his arms around Xingchen's neck and threw his head back with a cry. He rolled his hips as Xingchen deeply thrusted his fingers in him.
    Xingchen went harder and pressed his fingers against the man's prostate earning a moan, "Master," Xue Yang whispered, "co-ah!"
    "Can't you take more for master?" Xingchen asked, massaging the bundle of nerves.
     Xue Yang nodded mindlessly, "Y-yes."
    "Then don't make a sound angel," Xingchen said as he thrusted his fingers at a fast pace. Xue Yang moved his hips to meet with the thrusts and bit his lip, preventing a moan.
    His back arched when Xingchen mercilessly hit his prostate repeatedly and hid his face in Xingchen's neck. He bit the man's shoulder as he came, muffling a moan.
    "Ow!" Xingchen yelped when Xue Yang bit him, "Be carefully angel."
    "Sorry," Xue Yang mumbled, licking the bite.
    "It's fine," Xingchen removed his fingers, leaving Xue Yang empty. Xue Yang shifted into cat form and laid down on Xingchen's lap, while the man licked his fingers before petting the cat. 
    Xue Yang purred and shifted into hybrid form, remembering the man's words. He got up and kissed the man softly, "Can I have more?"
    "You aren't tired at all are you angel?" Xingchen chuckled.
    "No," Xue Yang smiled and shook his head. Xingchen laughed softly before attacking Xue Yang's neck and sucking on the soft skin harshly. He left bite marks every once in a while earning loud moans.
Xue Yang gripped the man's hair tightly while his neck was being abused. He moaned, "M-more."
"Impatient aren't you angel?" Xingchen chuckled against the skin, "Well guess what? Now you have to wait even longer."
The hybrid pouted and whined, "Why?"
"Because you asked for more and you're impatient," Xingchen said smiling, "simple."
"Fuck you," Xue Yang mumbled under his breath.
"What was that?" Xingchen asked in a dark, low voice. It was almost threatening.
"I said. Fuck. You," Xue Yang repeated louder.
"Little brat," Xingchen whispered, "you really want to get punished don't you?"
"You won't do anything," Xue Yang said.
"Are you sure?" Xingchen asked, "You think that I just because you're pregnant I won't punish you?"
Xue Yang moved away slightly with a glint of fear in his eyes, "Yes."
Xingchen's eyes turned dark as he crawled menacingly towards the man, "You really think that?"
"Mhm," Xue Yang nodded, his cockiness getting the best of him.
    "Oh darling, are you going to get it bad," Xingchen said softly. Xue Yang shivered at the tone and backed away slowly, "Scared now angel?"
    Xue Yang swallowed harshly and forced himself to shake his head, "No, I'm not."
    "Sure," Xingchen murmured, "wait until we get home." He zipped his pants up quickly and went in front of the car.
He left Xue Yang in fear and drove away to their apartment. Once they arrived he walked outside and Xue Yang followed a bit timidly, he smirked.
Xingchen grabbed Xue Yang's wrist and stormed inside. He closed the door and pressed Xue Yang up against it, "Such a brat," he growled.
"And you can't do anything about it," Xue Yang replied before running off to their room. Xingchen chuckled darkly and slowly walked to the door.
"Open the door angel," he ordered, "now."
"No!" A voice said from the other side.
"I said now Xue Yang," Xingchen said.
The door opened slowly and Xue Yang peaked out, "Y-you won't hurt me right?"
"Depends on what you mean," Xingchen said crossing his arms, "if you mean you not walking for a year, then yes you are getting hurt." He walked in and pushed Xue Yang on the bed.
"I-I'm sorry!" Xue Yang said, "I'm sorry for saying that! I won't do it again!"
"Are you? Or are you just saying that because you don't want the punishment?" Xingchen said crawling on top of the man.
"I mean it!" Xue Yang moved back but was pinned down by his wrists.
"You should learn to stop being bratty," Xingchen whispered in his ear. Xue Yang began shaking slightly and he moaned when Xingchen sucked on his jaw.
Xingchen leaned up and kissed Xue Yang roughly, distracting the man. He quickly undressed himself and Xue Yang and thrusted in sharply, earning a muffled moan.
He slid his tongue in and played with Xue Yang's tongue. He thrusted deeply and heard squelches and skin slapping against each other.
Xue Yang tried to pull away from the kiss to breath but his jaw was held in place by Xingchen. He whimpered when the man on top went harder and deeper, it hurt but it felt so good at the same time.
"M-master," he whispered, finally breaking free of the gips, "I'm- ah! I'm sorry!"
"You don't look sorry," Xingchen pointed out, "you look ready to disrespect me again."
"N-no! I'm not!" Xue Yang cried. Xingchen smiled and pulled out, he laid Xue Yang across his lap and leaned down.
"How many do you think you need today?" He whispered, "You've had this punishment before so you should know how many."
Xue Yang pouted, "I don't know."
Xingchen frowned and threw a hand on Xue Yang's ass, "How many?"
"Ah! 15!" Xue Yang screamed in pain and pleasure.
"Good boy," Xingchen said, causing Xue Yang to blush furiously. "Count for me angel," he said before smacking Xue Yang's ass again.
"O-one." Another smack. "T-two...three!" This continued until Xue Yang was one his last spank, "Fif-fifteen."
"You did such a good job angel," Xingchen praised, pulling the man up.
Xue Yang smiled, "Does this mean I get a prize?"
"What do you want angel?" Xingchen asked. Instead of answering Xue Yang straddled him and moved Xingchen's fingers down to his entrance.
"Please?" He pleaded softly.
Xingchen smiled, "Sure angel." He slid his finger in slowly and Xue Yang moaned softly at the feeling of having something inside of him.
He felt another finger go in and began moving his hips up and down, to get them to go in deeper.
"You did such a good job for master," Xingchen whispered in Xue Yang's ear.
"M-more," Xue Yang breathed.
"Of course," Xingchen slid in a third finger and thrusted them softly, that is, until Xue Yang grabbed his hand from behind and moved it deeply and quickly.
Xingchen chuckled, "You really wanted more."
"Yeah," Xue Yang moaned, still moving the fingers.
"Still want more angel?" Xingchen whispered sweetly.
"Yes!" Xue Yang cried in pleasure. He felt the fingers leave him empty and pouted slightly, but gasped when Xingchen thrusted in without warning. He moaned loudly and began moving his hips to meet with the thrusts, they were sharp and quick. Xingchen hit the man's prostate directly causing Xue Yang to cry.
    "Such a needy slut for master," Xingchen growled in his ear.
     "Y-yes," Xue Yang moaned, "your slu-ah!" He came on to his torso while Xingchen came deep inside of him. His head fell on Xingchen's shoulder as he panted, "I'm tired now."
     "Well I'm not."