6

Lauren's POV

"Why didn't you tell me that she was fucking gorgeous," Camila scolded as she smacked my arm. "I could've prepared myself."

"I didn't tell you because I knew you would flirt with her. Stop hitting me!" I told the girl, pushing her away from me as we walked back to campus.

"You say that like I hit on all your friends or something," Camila said sassily as she took a sip of her coffee.

"You do," I confirmed, making her eyes snap to me.

"I do not!" She exclaimed as we turned the corner.

"Okay, you're right. You don't hit on all of them. You just hit on the females," I corrected myself.

She flicked me off and I laughed.

"I'm kidding, Camz. I didn't tell you how pretty she was because I wanted to see your reaction."

"Well, now you've seen my reaction and you've seen me make a fool out of myself," she stated as we crossed the street.

"T-thank you," I mimicked her stuttering from when Y/n complimented her necklace.

"Shut upppp," Camila whined as we approached her dorm. "Are you coming over?"

"Yea, if that's cool. I don't have anything else to do today. I just told her we had to run because I didn't want you to embarrass yourself any more than you already have," I laughed.

Camila rolled her eyes with a groan as we made our way inside the building and to her room.

"Okay, but I'm being so serious when I say that she's gorgeous," Camila said as we entered her room and she fell back on her bed.

Camila didn't have a roommate, so her bed was bigger and the room itself was a little smaller. I made my way to the couch on the other side of the room and sat down as I listened to her gush about how pretty my roommate was.

I looked down when my text tone went off.

Mani:
so is cabello talking about how pretty she is yet?

I giggled at the message before responding.

Lauren:
only for the entire walk back to campus

I put my phone away when I heard Camila call my name.

"So, when can I come over to your room?" She asked, stressing the word your to help me understand why she wanted to come to my room.

"Whenever you decide to actually attend one of our movie nights," I told her with a smirk as she rolled her eyes.

"It's not my fault that every time you guys plan one I have a fuck ton of school work to do," she told me. "How about I come over tomorrow so we can do some homework?"

"So, you're coming over tomorrow while I do homework so you can stare at my roommate?" I asked, watching her roll her eyes.

"I just want to get to know her, you know? C'mon, Lauren. She's so cuteeeee," Camila whined, now hanging her head off the side of her bed to face me.

"Okay, fine. I'll invite you over tomorrow when she gets out of her last class, but I have one condition," I told her, watching her almost fall off the end of the bed as she scrambled to sit up.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You set me up with that cute girl from your math class," I told Camila.

"Deal," she told me immediately.

"Really? That quick. I thought you'd be at least a little skeptical," I said with a laugh.

"Skeptical about what. Lucy told me like a week ago that she thought you were hot," Camila rambled, making my eyes widen.

"Why didn't you tell me this already?" I asked her.

"Uhhh... I didn't think you cared?" Camila asked more than stated, dodging the pillow I threw her way.

"You're an asshole," I told her, making her laugh.

"I told you didn't I?" She asked, throwing her hands up.

"Yea, a week later," I said back with an eye roll. "Whatever. Not the point. Just set me up with her and we have a deal."

"I will," Camila laughed before finishing off the last bit of her coffee.

"Oh, one more thing," I added.

Camila got serious and looked my direction to show I had her full attention.

"Yes, she's cute, but she's also a really good person and she's super sweet."

Camila nodded, not understanding where I was going with this.

"Don't fuck with her," I pointed. "She's not one of those girls you flirt with for a week and then drop, and not just because she's my roommate and that would be awkward."

"I won't fuck with her," she told me, raising her right hand. "Scouts honor."

"Put on a movie," I told her with a laugh.

She quickly grabbed the remote to do so.

I didn't pay much attention though, because I was busy making a plan.