Dynamite

Joohyun decided to treat Joy and Yeri out for the day seeing that it was her day off.

After losing a bet against Yeri, Joohyun had no choice but to spoil the youngest, along with Joy who overheard the conversation.

"Heehee, I can't wait to get new clothes and shoes and eat my heart out!" Yeri exclaimed.

Joohyun shot her a shocked look and protested against the maknae's ideas. "Mwoya?! Andwae, I'm not your bank account."

Joy laughed and hooked into Joohyun and Yeri's arms, "Let's go shorty one and shorty two. We've got a long day ahead."

Joohyun and Yeri both pinched Joy's waist, making the tallest squeal.

"Firstly, I'm not that short besides dynamite comes in small packages. Secondly, my budget for today is limited." Joohyun said.

Just then Joohyun's phone rang and she saw it was her boss's number. "Yeobosaeyo? Seora Seunbaenim."

"Joohyun-ah!! You got the job!! YOU ACTUALLY GOT THE JOB!"

"AAHHHH!!!" Joohyun screamed in the phone deafening Seora and the maknaes' ears.

"Jinjjayo? Are you serious?! Please tell me this is not a joke?!"

"Yah your screams are like a high pitched dolphin sound aish! But yes you got the job! I got confirmation from HR Heehee!"

Joohyun shook her head in disbelief and held her hair. Yeri frowned at Joohyun thinking what the commotion is about, whilst Joy shook her ears from Joohyun's high-pitched scream.

"OMG I can't believe it! I'll talk to you tomorrow Seora Seunbaenim, Byeee!"

"Unnie did you win the lotto or something? I want twenty percent if you did." Yeri giggled.

"Anieyo, it's better than that! I got the announcer job at KBS!!"

"WAHHH!!" Both Yeri and Joy screamed patting Joohyun on the back.

"Congrats Unnie! Now I'm going to brag to my friends that I know someone famous on TV!" Yeri said as she broke into a dance.

"Yah! I've been on TV too, I'm the first famous person you know." Joy said rolling her eyes.

"That's not even TV pabo! That's the university's broadcasting." Yeri laughed.

"Aish you too are like small kids." Joohyun giggled," So I thought that I was supposed to spoil you seeing that my pay check will be way more now."

Joy and Yeri clapped happily and hooked in Joohyun's arms again before walking off - Getting ready to be spoiled by their eldest friend.

---

Friday came soon and Joohyun and Seulgi dressed up and got ready for the evening out with their boyfriends.

"Unnie, does my hair look right?" Seulgi walked into Joohyun's room.

"Omonaa..." Joohyun exclaimed admiring Seulgi's curled hair.

Seulgi's expression dropped as she thought Joohyun did not like it, "Oh isanghaeyo? (is it weird) I'll just tie it then -"

"Tsk yah, I never said or implied so. It's beautiful Seulgi-yah. It suits you."

Seulgi smiled brightly and fixed her hair again. "Gomawoyo unnie! Hey, why don't I try to curl your hair too! Imagine how beautiful it'd look when you appear on TV!"

"K k k, I'd love to get my hair curled, but I don't think it would be appropriate for my job - just yet. Let's do it quickly we've got half an hour left!"