Chapter 11

When I got home, I thought about sleeping but all those happy memories kept me awake. The girls were gone to stay with their parents. So I went up to my room and grabbed my dancing clothes. I got this big tank top with slits but they werent that long and put on my sports bra. I put on another pair of nike shorts and pulled on my vans.

I decided to dance to the song Die Young by Kesha. When the music started I just got lost. I swayed and shook. This puts me even higher than cloud nine. I finished with a bang and went back up stairs. Austin had texted me before I came down to let me know he was home. I replied with me too. I took a shower and then headed to bed. Hopefully I would see Austin and John-Luke tomorrow. Maybe he will take him out in public like I suggested.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up around 10 the next morning. I checked my phone but nobody had called or texted. I got up and brushed my teeth. I went to the closet and found a comfortable outfit. I chose denim shorts with a hollister tee. The weather was supposed to be getting colder but it was strangely warm today. I decided to paint my toenails a sky blue color to match my shirt. I chose a simple pair sandals with rhinestones on them. They only had one strap from between my toe to the strap around my ankle. I left my nails in a charcoal gray. I put my hair in a messy bun with a poof in front. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. I pounced on the couch and called Austin.

"Hey baby girl. You finally awake?" He asked, acting like he had been awake all day.

"Yes I am awake. What are you doing?"

"Fixing John-Luke a sippy cup. You coming over to hang out with us?" He asked.

"Actually. I was wondering if we could take him to the park or zoo?" I was scared he was going to be angry but he has to start letting him go outside their house. I planned on helping him too. If anyone said anything, I would probably use foul language toward them.

"You know what.. Yeah let's do it. I will be by your house at 1 and we will take him to the zoo and the park. Its about time I showed off my right hand man." I instantly smiled. He was such a big teddy bear on the inside. On the outside, he looked big, scary, sexy, tan, and... What am i doing? Reply to him Ava, snap out of it.

"Um. Okay that'll be great. I'm already ready. Why dont you guys come here for lunch? I make some mean PB&J's."

"Ok. We can do that. See you soon." He said.

"Okay. Bye." I hung up and cleaned up a bit. Then I went over and changed my purse into a small over the shoulder. I went into the kitchen and made the sandwhiches and put some chips on the plate. I looked over at my purse and realized we would have to carry a diaper bag. I was about to head to the room and change my purse again but there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Austin holding John-Luke, who held his sippy cup.

"Hey baby. Come on in. The sandwhiches are on the bar." He kissed my cheek and came in. I grabbed the diaper bag and told him I would be right back. I grabbed my big over the shoulder bag and stuffed my keys, car charger, wallet, and sunblock (just incase). I grabbed 5 diapers, passy's, wipes, medicine, extra clothes, baby powder, a little cap he had, and anything else i could think of. I put the diaper bag on my bed but it toppled over and stuff fell out. I started picking it up and grabbed it and my purse and headed back into the kitchen.

"Hey. What were you doing?" Austin asked confused.

"I put his stuff in my purse so we could leave the diaper bag in the car. Thats okay right?" He nodded and I walked over to him and reached for John-Luke. I placed him on my hip and asked him "do you remember me?"

He nodded and said "Afffffaaaa...."

"Awe. Yeah im Ava. You are too cute." I played with him some more but then sat down to feed him. He could only have small bite so he didn't choke.