Chapter 1: The City Of The Angels

"Bye mom, I love you" I said.

My name is Chris Bellisario, I'm 19 years old and right now I'm going to catch the plane that goes to Los Angeles. My dream was always to be a famous film director, and now that I got some money I'm going to achieve it. It was really hard letting go of my mom, but fighting for my dreams is what keeps me going. I still had to cry though, so I went to the bathroom to clean my face.

"Oh my god!" "Take a picture with me!" "Kiss me!", I heard from out the bathroom door, and it was always coming closer.

Suddenly a guy came in, he looked like he was around 18 years old so I just thought: "Is that Justin Bieber?!". But then he turned his face, took off his glasses (which were pretty cool by the way), and looked over at me.

"Help me, please!" he said. I was sort of confused, I had never seen this guy and he was now talking to me for no reason? What the f***?! A few seconds later I just told him to give me his glasses, and that he should hide in one of the toilets. I put my beanie on and went out of the bathroom. Before I could even react, around 30 girls jumped against me, screaming, screaming very loud! I was totally annoyed by that. My idea was actually to take the glasses and run away with them.

What?! They were pretty cool!

"Connor, I love you so much!", said almost all of the girls. When I went into the bathroom again, I saw him biting his nails. The kid was pretty scared. I almost felt sorry for him... But I didn't, so I decided to go out of the bathroom and keep the glasses for myself.

But when I was opening the door he said: "If you are running away, at least give me my glasses back!" F***! The guy was not as stupid as I thought. I mean, most of the celebrities are pretty stupid. That was when I started to make myself the question: What type of celebrity is he? Is he a singer, a dancer or even better, an actor? I didn't ask him the question but I did ask him something else.

"If I help you, can I keep the glasses?" I asked. He looked at me confused (or really pissed), and told me that I could keep them. So, I decided to help the poor kid.

I went out the door and screamed: "Girls, he just went through the back door, if you run you'll probably get him in just a minute (they probably would, the guy did run into the bathroom like a scary little girl). For my surprise, they started running. I should lie to fangirls more often, it was sort of funny. The guy got out of the toilet and said: "Thank you for helping me out, it was really nice." I didn't care if it was nice or not, I just wanted those damn sunglasses!

So I said: "Thank YOU, for the glasses!"

"Ehm, you know I was just kidding, right? I mean, those are Ray-Ban glasses, they costed me a fortune!"

Oh, hell to the NO! "So I helped you out for nothing?"

But before he could even answer, I looked at the clock and noticed, that the doors to my flight were almost closing.. So I just gave him the glasses back and started running. Did I almost lose the flight to my dream because of that stupid (and awkward) guy? Well, I think I'm the stupid one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got to my flight 3 minutes before the doors closed. The time was here, I was now going to start my life alone, just me and my dream. It was pretty crazy if you think about it, but that was all I wanted in life. Before the plane took off I looked out of the window and a tear fell out of my right eye. Even though I was so excited to live my dream, I was also sad to leave my mom behind. My mom raised me, all by herself, and I'm sure she was now listening to "Wonderwall" in the car and crying. That sort of made my heart beat faster. I was worried. What if everything goes wrong and I will have to work at a building somewhere (I'm not saying it's a bad job, it's just not a job for me)?

After 6 hours of flight, I had to go to the bathroom, which was unfortunatelly occupied by a little kid that never stopped crying. Argh, I hated that! Why don't kids just sleep during the whole flight? If I was a kid I would do that all the time! So I asked the flight attendant, if I could use another bathroom. She told me I could use the one in the cockpit, I had to pass through first class for that, but I would probably pee myself if I wouldn't go.

When I got to the bathroom, the damn bathroom was also occupied. I was really pissed, so I just knocked (really hard) on the door, and heard a voice saying: "I'm coming out in a second!"

NO WAY! It was that famous, stupid guy again!

"When will I be able to go to the bathroom without you being in there?" I asked.

He laughed and said: "OK, I'm sorry for the glasses."

"So are you going to give them to me?" I asked excited.

"Of course not, but I guess you are going to L.A., I can pay you a coffee if you want."

Did he really have to mention my favorite drink? "OK, sure."

He smiled at me and got out of the way so that I could go to the bathroom. I looked at him once more, and he was still looking at me. The kid was really awkward.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Wanna know how the story goes on? Save this in your library! The next chapter is probably coming tomorrow! If you enjoy it show this to your friends and maybe tweet to Connor about it :) I would love it if he would start reading this as soon as possible :)

Thanks, love you all!

Next Chapter: Coffee & Kitties