Chapter 2: Coffee and Kitties

''Ladies and gentlemen, we've finally arrived to Los Angeles." a woman said.

Finally, after 14 hours of flight I was in Los Angeles! I got out of the airplane, got my bags and wanted to go to my hotel (where I was staying until I could find a house). But unfortunatelly, I was interrupted by Mr. Famous.

"So you wanna have coffee now or another day?" he asked.

I almost wanted to tell him I couldn't.. But I was really tired so I accepted the invitation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Connor, how are you?" asked the Starbucks barista.

"Hi Britanny, I'm good and you? The usual." he answered.

I couldn't decide between the Caramel Macchiato, and the Cinnamon Dolce Latte. They both sounded delicious, but I wanted to make this end as fast as possible so I went with an Espresso.

Why was he always looking at me? It was so uncomfortable. There was something about him, his eyes, his smile... everything. I couldn't take my eyes off him, so I smiled back. I didn't want to smile back, but his smile was countagious.

"Here you have it!" said the barista, which made me wake up from his stare.

"Let's sit down?" he asked.

I said yes.

I wanted to ask him what type of celebrity he was, but the thing is: I didn't even know his name.

"Oh god, I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Connor." he said.

"My name's Chris!" We shook hands and I must admit, I felt a spark.

*It's a perfect day for a fight, running up to me in the pouring rain..* - my phone was ringing (song: All Of You - Betty Who)

Who was calling me right now? Oh my god, it was Lily, my girlfriend. I told her I was gonna call her when I got to Los Angeles. Sh**! I totally forgot!

************************************************************************************************************

Lily: "Hey honey, why didn't you call me?"

Chris: "I'm sorry, something came up and I totally forgot. I'm in Los Angeles."

Lily: "That's great! Sorry but I have to go back to work, honey. I love you."

Chris: "I love you too."

************************************************************************************************************

"Who was that?" Connor asked.

"It was my girlfriend." I answered.

The sparkle in his eyes disappeared, and I was a little bit confused. He wasn't smiling anymore, so I also stopped smiling, and asked him if everything was ok.

"I'm sorry, I just... Can I have your phone real fast?" he said.

I gave him the phone, even though I didn't know what he wanted to do with it. A few seconds later he was taking a photo of himself.. WTF? Really? So he just took my phone to take a selfie?

He gave me the phone and said: " Here you have it, and don't worry, I didn't just take a picture. I have to go now, I have a meeting. Call me soon."

I wanted to tell him that I didn't have his number, but he was already gone. THE PHONE! I went through my contacts and saw a new number. The photo he was taking was a contact photo. He did look really good in it, he looked good in general. Which made me confused. What was going on between me and Mr. Famous?

He did put his contact in a pretty romantic way. Just like in High School Musical, when Troy and Gabriella traded numbers. They both took a picture of each other and gave each other the phone number.

Was he into me? Maybe he just wanted a friend. I mean, a lot of celebrities feel lonely so... maybe that was it. A few minutes after, my Uber car arrived and took me to my hotel. The hotel was beautiful, but to be able to stay there for maybe a couple weeks, I had to work at room-service. At least I already had a job.

I had a contract with AwesomenessTV, which was also pretty awesome. I was now going to be the film director for Lia Marie Johnson and some other web stars. Even though my dream is to film a movie with Angelina Jolie and other famous actors, my work was going to be recognized and they pay well, so it's a good start!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My shift as the guy from room-service was about to end, just one more room. I was so tired, all I wanted to do was go to sleep.

*Knock knock*

"Come in." a voice said.

When I came in, my mind exploded. It was Connor. I think he was getting ready for a party, because, he was shirtless. I don't know why but his body was sooo attractive! I couldn't catch my breath, I had never felt this way before. My heart started beating so fast, that I thought it was going to explode. He then put his shirt on and looked over at me.

My heart was still beating, and I think that even if he had a huge coat on, it would still beat very fast. There was something about him. Why was I acting like this? I just met him! All I know about him, is his first name! I have a girlfriend! I was sure that I was in love with girls, but now, he changed everything.

"Hey.." he said.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter coming tomorrow or very very soon :) Hope you like it! :)

Next Chapter: The Night

P.s.: This is all fictional, me and Connor have unfortunatelly never met. I am not Chris, Chris is a guy that I made up for the story.

Remember to love yourself no matter what! Bye, love you all :)