Prolouge

Hey guys,

I hope you guys like this. Its one of the ideas i'm workin' on. I sort of got a few others but for now i just wanna finish this book first. The introduction of supernatural creatures will come only in the 4th chapter. First i wanted to give an overview of our protagonist - Park Hunt. I hope you like it.

###################################################################################

Prologue

My name is Park Hunt and I am an Elder. If you don't know what that means let me explain. First of all Supernaturals - well they exist and they all thought they were better than humans but I proved them wrong. Because being a human is not week or pathetic. I fought for myself, for my family and for my friends against all odds, against my own father, against my fate and for my life. Some think its fate or prophecy but it wasn't. This is my story. This is how I joined the werewolves and vampires. I choose my own way.

In the beginning for supernaturals to prevent war a system of hierarchy was made. Each supernatural choose its own way of hierarchy. The vampires choose monarchy, a royal bloodline that passed the crown from one generation to the next, so their King, Queen, Prince and Princess could represent the vampires. The werewolves choose a more divide and rule kind of approach, they were divided into packs, each pack had an alpha by his side was his beta (second in command), gamma (third in command) and Luna (alpha's mate). The alpha rule was passed on from one generation to another in the pack. But some werewolves were given special powers they were called lycans. When their powers were spotted they would be sent to the lycan training camp. When they grew older and finish their training they are given a choice to stay or go back to their packs. If they choose to stay they compete and the winner is the representative of all werewolves. The rest help train new lycans, help in accounts and building or also take rounds of packs and provide help if they are under attack from hunters or other supernaturals. The Lycan, his Luna, beta and gamma are among the elders.

As for the witches it was complicated and more of a democracy where each time the member called to the meeting was changed depending on the time, place also there were always 2 representatives from the White witches and the Dark witches who could pass on the message to the others even the Rough witches. The mermaids were under a sort of dictatorship.

They never had any humans among the Elders because we weren't supposed to know and those who did were hunter or too weak to do anything about it. That was until I came around...