Chapter 2 ( Meeting the gang)

(No one's POV)

So as Y/N was following Jeff the killer to slenderman's mansion, Jeff was talking about all of the creepypasta that lived in the mansion and how that they were bullied, raped, forgotten, used and so on, Y/N was listening the whole time and was asking questions about the creepypasta. They kept talking like this until Jeff saw the creepypasta mansion.

Jeff the killer= hey Y/N we are here

Y/N looks up and looks at the mansion, the mansion was probable going to collapse at any moment because of how old the wood would be, the mansion was a dark greyish black colour and it looked like the mansion was in the middle of the woods.

Y/N = so this is where your boss lives right? And why is it so old?

Jeff the killer= do you have to ask so many questions all the time. (Jeff then looks over at Y/N and smirks).

Y/N= let's just get in already smarty ass. (Y/N looks back at Jeff and rolls her eyes).

So, Jeff and Y/N walks over to the front of the mansion's door and Jeff grabs a hold of the door handle and opens the door. The lights were off so Jeff must have assumed that everyone else has gone to bed for the night. Jeff then goes over and turns the light back on so that he can see. Then he went upstairs to get pillows and blankets for himself and Y/N.

Jeff passes the stuff over to Y/N and then says...

Jeff the killer= everyone else is asleep so you can't meet my boss right now, Y/N let's get some sleep so that we are ready to talk in the morning and that you are ready to talk.

Y/N= where are you going to put my stuff?

Jeff the killer= I can take of it for you if you want me too.

Y/N= where are you going to put it?

Jeff the killer= in my room I mean where else am I going to put it

So, Jeff grabbed Y/N'S bag and he went upstairs to his room so that he could put Y/N'S stuff in his room. Then he comes back downstairs where Y/N is.

Y/N= goodnight Jeff

Jeff the killer= goodnight Y/N

The next day (Day 2)

Y/N wakes up to find that there is a boy sitting next to her looking at her, he looks like link from the legend of Zelda, but he had red eyes and blood dripping down from his eyes. Y/N knew who but decided not to say anything just yet.

Ben drowned= hey Jeffery finally got himself a girlfriend, even I can't get one and I'm sexy as hell.

Jeff looks over at ben with a death stare and then says...

Jeff the killer= shut the fuck up ben she is not my girlfriend. Fuck you link windable

Ben drowned= aww man you hurt my feelings. (Fake cries)

Y/N= Jeff who is this? (Ha I already know who the fuck this is!)

Ben drowned= you must be Y/N, hello my name is ben drowned and over there you have met the biggest asshole in the whole world, that my new friend is Jeff the fuckhead.

Jeff the killer= that's it fuckhead you want a fight let's start a fight.

Then Y/N noticed a tall man with no face wearing a black suit with a red tie. Then the faceless man lets out a horrible screeching noise that's hurts Y/N ears so badly that she started screaming. Once the horrible screeching noise stops, she then sees the tall faceless man looking down at her. Y/N also knew who he was.