Final chapter (You're the one that saved me)

Jeff's POV

Is that her, Y/N.? I walked slowly towards the person and sure enough there she was.

Jeff= Omg Y/N thank goodness you're alive, how are you alive, I'm for sure you would be dead.

I braced her in a hug, she looked so surprised that she didn't flinch when I hugged her, but after a while, she hugged back

Y/N= I'm glad you're here now, I was so scared to die.

The others come following shortly after and there were cheers in the air once they saw Y/N. to be honest I think everyone would be glad to see that Y/N is safe and sound.

LJ= good to have you back kiddo, wait what's with the gun?

EJ= I'm glad you're not hurt

Liu= Why the gun?

Y/N= the gun? Oh that's right, while I was "locked" inside the building, Zalgo was so stupid to go and tell me that we are going to practice on how to kill, I choose to use this shot gun, shot him in the legs so he couldn't run or call anyone to help him, most of his underlings were inside so I thought that was a good time to start fucking getting out of there.

Jeff= but you didn't answer LJ question about the gun?

Y/N= I used to practice using the gun when my brother was alive, he taught me how to use it.

LJ= wow looks like you know how to look after yourself

EJ= I think it's great that we have reunited with Y/N, but you guys do want to remember that we are in enemy territories and we should be getting out of here before someone finds out that we are here.

Jeff= and we should also let Slenderman and the others that Y/N is here with us, otherwise they're still think Y/N is inside the hideout.

Liu= I'll call them now.

Slenderman's POV

As soon as our team was about to bust inside the hideout, we get a call from LJ's team.

*voice call* Slenderman= what's going on with your team

Liu= good news slender, we have found Y/N and we are heading back to the mansion to make sure that she is fine.

Slenderman= well that's great news for you, but we still have to defeat Zalgo, Liu I ask you to put Jeff on the line so I can speak with him, and make sure Y/N isn't listening to our conversation okay.

Liu= no worries

*Liu passes the phone to Jeff*

Jeff= what's so important to talk about if you didn't want Y/N to listen to it.

Slenderman= we need to have a talk, I know what's going on with your feelings to her Jeff, but you want to remember that she isn't a creepypasta yet. Once she is a creepypasta, then you can ask her out.

Jeff= *blushes* excuse me, I don't have a crush on her.

Slenderman= don't lie to me Jeffery, you want to remember that I can read your mind even when you're not near me, anyway back to the topic that I was going to tell you in the first place. I want you to tell everyone to go back to the mansion and stay there until I give the orders that I'm fine or that I need backup. Me and my brothers are going to stay back and fight Zalgo, if we take him out then we won't have to worry about him for a long time.

Jeff= I can teach her how to fight, just let me ask her out please.

Slenderman= fine only because you won't give up asking, now hurry and tell the others to head back.