chapter 5 (the past is revealed and brother's once more)

(Y/N POV) (Time skipped to the morning= 8.30am) (Day 3)

As you may remember, Y/N left the creepypasta mansion and ran away from there and found an old shed that had old furniture in it. She stole food from Jeff's room that he had left in his bag. (It's fresh). She grabs an apple from her bag and starts eating it.

Y/N= this is boring, there's no internet connection here and it's probably not safe to be outside. Now that I think about it... It's not really slenderman's fault if anything it's my parents' fault for not telling anything about zalgo.

? = did someone say zalgo? He is such a prick don't you think.

A male voice comes into view. Y/N notices he kinda looked a lot like Jeff but only his eyes were green, he had brown hair and he had stiches all over his face. He softly looked down at Y/N and smiles.

Y/N= I sorry is this your shed where you stay, I will just leave.

Liu woods= no don't go, I mean I haven't had visitor's in a while. By the way my name Liu...Liu woods

Y/N= oh okay I will stay, anyway nice to meet you. My name is Y/N it's a pleasure to meet you Liu. You kinda look like someone I know.

Liu= who?

Y/N= well he has black hair, no eyes, a sharp knife, white hoodie, white pale skin and black pants. Why Liu?

Liu just stays silent. Y/N= Liu are you okay?

(Liu's flashback). (Authors note I'm know this might not be the original story to this two but I'm not using the real story just for my story) (It would feel wrong just to steal the real story).

Jeff= hey liu let's hope our school is a little bit better than the last one. Liu= yeah at least I can make new friends over here, but I don't see what was the point of moving anyway?

Jeff= relax at least we don't have trouble on our way to the bus stop. We moved because dad got a new job and decided to live in a "fancy" neighbourhood.

5 minutes later.

Jeff and I were waiting for a bus to come and take us to school, when someone jumps over our heads while riding a skateboard. Then two other boys come over beside him.

Randy= hi I guess you guys are new here am I correct? Jeff and Liu nodded in response. Randy= well over here beside me are Keith and Troy. Well anyone who catches our drift must pay a small fare to catch this bus.

Liu= no!

Liu tries to leave when Keith pulls out a knife from his pocket.

Randy= I thought you guys would come easy, but I guess we must do it the hard way.

Troy grabs liu and takes his wallet, Jeff had that weird feeling again, like he wanted to hurt someone. Jeff lunges at Keith and steals the knife from him. Then Jeff stabs randy in the guts while kicking Keith and troy down.

Let's just say that Jeff and I saw the bus coming so we ran to school and left the three boys there. When we both got to school, we didn't say anything for the whole day.

When we both got home, we saw the police talking to our mom and dad, so we went over to them.

Police officer. (Male) = we had reports about a kid who stabbed three boys. One was badly hurt in the stomach, and the other two were badly hurt. I believe it's you Jeffery woods.

Jeff= Si...

I defended my brother that day. Liu= it was me sir, I was the one who bashed those punks up, they deserved it sir, they were bulling us. So, I made them pay.