chapter 8 (The ways of getting back to you)

Y/N POV

So, I have no way of contacting anyone or even Jeff. Wait why do I want Jeff to save me, he's just a friend, right. But over the last couple of days that I have spent with him, I felt safe around him, even though he is a serial killer and that he has never experienced love before. Shit I really need to get out of this place. I can think about Jeff later

Now if I remember there is an exit around here somewhere, but the only problem is that there are people guarding the place.

Zalgo= all right, you ready to start training my dear.

Y/N= eww no wa- (wait that's my way out of here, omg that's it). I mean yeah only because you are keeping me here.

Zalgo= great come with me please.

So, we walked out of the place that I was held captive and to be honest the place that I was kept in wasn't so bad. For a place that was about to collapse, the small hideout that Zalgo was staying with his underlings. The hideout looked nothing like the mansion that Slenderman let me stay in. once we were out in the battlefield, Zalgo showed me to a bunch of weapons that I could choose from.

To be honest the only weapon I could handle was a small shot gun because when I was younger, my brother would teach me how to fight in battle. The other weapon that was there was a knife, but the knife was so blunt that I didn't think I could even hurt Zalgo with it, even if I wanted to.

Zalgo= have you choose your weapon yet, the sooner you choose your weapon, the sooner that you can start practicing with it.

I had to think long and hard about what weapon I should be choosing, the bow and arrow was no good for me because I didn't know how to use one, the hatchets on the table were sort of like toby's weapons when he goes out killing, he showed me how to hold it but I was so dam heavy, an axe was also placed on the table along with the other weapons that were sitting on the table, but that wasn't going to hurt him one bit. So, I decided with the little shot gun.

Y/N= I choose the little shot gun that's sitting here. If I manage to hurt him once that should be enough to run as far away as possible, none of his guards are watching outside the building only because they are on standby inside. While he is not looking, I'll shoot him in the legs so that he can't move.

I tell him that the shot gun was the weapon that i wanted to use. 

Zalgo= Great, now that you have chosen your weapon. Let's get started, shall we?

Great now that he has his back turned around, I check the loading point where the bullets are and there were about five bullets in the trigger. I aimed at his feet and shot him straight without a care in the world.

Zalgo screams in pain as he goes down to the ground. Zalgo= fucking little bitch, wait till I kill you.

Now's my chance to get away, I took off along with the weapon that Zalgo "oh so kindly gave to me". All I was thinking about was how long I had to keep this up for.

Zalgo's POV

That bitch isn't half bad I'll give her that. But that doesn't matter because there is nowhere to hide around this area of the woods. I call over Nina and Bloody painter to go and find Y/N.

Nina= so like if I get her back for you, you'll promise to Get my jeffy back to me won't you lord Zalgo. I won't let you down.

Bloody painter= whatever Nina, the world doesn't evolve around you, Gezz you act like a fucking child sometimes you know. Btw sir, does she have to be alive or do you want me to kill her.

Zalgo= sadly I need her alive to make this plan work, once she has filled out what she can do for me, then you guys can do whatever you want to her.

Jeff's POV

Gezz we have be walking for a while that's for sure, the last time we came to deal with Zalgo's bullshit was when he was trying to take over the creepypasta territory and so we had to put a stop to that. I really hope Y/N is okay.

LJ= aww is Jeffery sulking over not seeing his girlfriend Y/N.

Jeff= Fuck off.

Liu= come on brother stop denying the truth. If I was you, I wouldn't be so chicken that's for sure.

Jeff= don't put your two-sense worth in as well Liu

Liu= I'm just trying to understand my brother after not seeing him in a long time. I mean what's wrong with that.

Jeff= there's nothing wrong with that. It's just please don't talk about this while were in front of LJ and EJ.

LJ= that's only because you're such a big softie for Y/N and you know it.

EJ= can we just focus what's in front of us before someone does something stupid

Of course, we all shut up after EJ told us to. The thing that Slenderman never told was that once we get towards the hideout how we are going to navigate around the place, nah fuck it, it's just called using your sense of skills.

Y/N POV

Fuck, I had to get away from there now that Zalgo was after me. The good news was that I had a gun with four bullets in the trigger, the bad news was that if I ran out of bullets, then I couldn't attack and I would be helpless and there would be no help at all after that.

Just as I thought luck wasn't going to be on my side, I hear voices from a mile away. I have good hearing so I was able to track the voices, but I couldn't tell whose voice it was.

Jeff's POV

I hear footsteps coming from a mile away, I know this because I learned how to when I started killing a long time ago, knowing where to look, I ran in the direction where the footsteps were coming from. Coming closer was a pain in the ass for me, I almost ran out of breath.

The others followed behind me, yelling at me to slow down, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

The second I stopped, there right in front of me, was someone holding a shot gun. I couldn't tell how it was.

Y/N's POV

While I was checking my shot gun, I turned around and right in front of me was the one person I was thinking about the entire whole time I was with Zalgo.

Y/N= Jeff is that you?

well short chapter, didn't want to spoil anything major.