five

int - rbw university - day

■■

byeol and wheein finished their morning classes. the two decided to eat lunch in the school's cafeteria insted of going out.

the cafeteria was huge. it was byeol's first time to enter a school cafeteria.

"wow." byeol said in amusement. wheein just laugh at her. they finally sat down to the nearest table.

"im gonna order, what will you eat?" wheein said. the other girl is still amused on how big the cafeteria was, and her eyes was all over the place.

"hey byeol yi?"

byeol finally looked at wheein. "hm, im not quite hungry whee, i'll leave it you." byeol said. wheein nodded and find herself into the counter.

she ordered a medium sized tteokboki with fried sides for byeol while she ordered herself a donkatsu.

before she even got back on their seats she can see that her sister is talking to byeol which made her sigh.

wheein doesn't tolerate her sister for being a womanizer. if there is one thing that she hates about her sister, this is it.

"eonni." wheein said as she places the foods on the table.

her sister didn't even looked at her and continue to talk to byeol.

"alright im gonna go. eat well you two." yongsun said as she can feel her sister being annoyed with her.

she walks away and then looked back seeing that byeol is also looking at her. she winks at byeol.

yongsun has a positive feel that byeol is into girls. she just need time to let those absorb in herself.

"what did she say?" wheein asked byeol as they start to munch their foods.

byeol took a bite before answering. "she just said that she likes me." byeol answered. wheein was schoked compared to byeol.

"i can't deal with her, she's a total flirt. don't fall for her words byeol." wheein said. byeol just nodded.

"whee? can i ask how many girls your sister already fucked?" byeol brazenly asked wheein. wheein almost choked on her food due to that.

"how would i know? but, she once introduced a girl to me." wheein said.

"but that was before, before she becomes a total flirt." wheein said.

"what happened?" byeol curiously asked. "if you don't mind telling me." byeol added.

"i believed that her name was.....hyejin?" wheein dropped her spoons while trying to remember it. "yeah it was hyejin. they been together for i think almost 3 years." byeol continued eating while listening to wheein.

"my sister was only 14 then, she met hyejin on her work. you know that my sister worked as a preschool tutor before? it was hyejin's little brother. that's how they met." wheein said and chew her food after talking.

byeol just nodded. byeol became more interested to yongsun because of what wheein told her.

honestly, she's been thinking about yongsun since the day on wheein's house. and now that yongsun told her that she likes her made her confused.

"hey? you're spacing out again." wheein said as she waved her spoon unto byeol's face.

"nothing, just remember something." byeol lied.

they finished their lunch and they decided to stay in the library while waiting for their next class.

as they enter the library, few students were seen. mostly college students.

they sat at the very last seat of the library. but before they even sit, they saw yongsun making out with a girl on the corner where no one can see.

byeol's eyes was fixed at the two girls who was kissing aggresively. yongsun's hands was roaming in the other girls body.

wheein was not surprised as she se saw this scenario multiple times. yongsun's eyes gazed towards byeol and wheein. yongsun's eyes met with byeol. she stopped kissing the other girl who is now looked so annoyed.

wheein grab byeol's wrists took the way out of the library.

"i told you byeol." wheein said to byeol. byeol just nodded, she just confirmed that yongsun is really a flirt.

■■

i love them, so much