nine

int - byeol's room - day - byeol's pov

■■

it's been week or so since that thing with yongsun happened. never saw her again after that. i low key asked wheein about her sister and she said that her sister is busy from being the president council of thr school.

i also heard about the school trip for the new students. at first, im not interested but wheein persuaded me. she said that it's a chance for me to gain more friends.

it's a beautiful saturday morning today and i want to get rid of yongusn from my thoughts and decided to spend my morning working out today.
even tho i don't interact a lot, i have my personal trainer who i feel comfortable with.

i grabbed my sports bag and filled it with some extra clothes. i wore my sports bra under my oversized nike shirt and my fitted gym shorts. i wear my slip ons and plan to change into some proper flops once i get to the gym.

i bid goodbye to my mom. i entered my car starts driving away.

the local gym where i used to go is not that far. i reached the gym and welcomed by the assistant owner.

i bowed at the people inside who is already working out as a sign of respect and go to my usual spot.

my trainer is not here at the moment as i come unannounced.

i put my sports bag in my locker and took my shirt off as a change into some proper flops.

i start by warming my body, to my head up until my foot. after that 20 minutes warm up i started to do more heavy workouts.

i've been working on my arms these days. my abdomen also need a little touch up as its been a month since i pampered them up. i am satisfied with what my body looks. my abdomen looks firm and toned like just what i wanted. but my arms need to be worked on still.

once i rested enough, i gathered my things in the bag and i headed to the shower area to change.

there's seem to be no one here so i confidently stripped my sports bar and shorts leaving me in my underwear. i am getting ready to enter a empty cubicle until someone spoken.

"it's a public washroom kid, don't strip like that." even if i didn't turn, i immdeiately knew who owns that voice.

i immediately grabbed my towel and covered my naked body before facing her.

"what the heck? don't you know how knock?" i said as i feel my cheeks getting warm.

"why would i knock? it's a public washroom. you should have done the stripping inside the cubicle."she answered me while her eye are wondering around my body.

she's right tho. i was too confudent that i was only one here. i was about to answer her when she started taking her clothes off. so i immediately locked myself inside one of the cubicle.

i heared her laughed at me.

"relax kid, i still have my undergarments with me, unlike you who completely stripped and showed your "amazing" body." she said as i heard the other cubicle next to me opening up.

i didn't bother to answer her and quickly took a shower yet i still feel very hot.

"i didn't know that you like working out." i heard yongsun from the next cubicle.

of course you wouldn't know. as i mentally rolled my eyes.

"yeah i started when i was 15, fell inlove with it. but, i do not overworked my body." i answered her. "you do have a nice body for a 17 year old." she said.