fourteen

int - resort - day - byeol's pov

■■

As I walk out of the restaurant, a black-haired girl bumped into me. I catch her she even falls into the ground.

My arms hugged her waist preventing her to fall and she holds onto my shoulders.

"I-i'm sorry. I wasn't looking." She apologised as I help her stand on her feet.

I stared at her for a few seconds and examines her face. Her eyes are beautiful. Her hair looks healthy and it suits her. She looks extremely cute with her full bangs.

"It's okay," I said and smile at her timidly.

"I'm Yooa by the way, I'm on the same year as you. And you are?" She said as she smiled widely and put her hands for a handshake.

"Byeol, Byeol Yi. You can just call me Byeol. Nice to meet you Yooa, nice name." My remarks that made her smile wider.

I took her hands and smiled back at her. She looks nice. I'd love her as a friend.

"You too. I've been wanting to be friends with y-you since the first d-day but I don't know how to introduce myself." She shyly said and scratched her head lightly.

"Wow, didn't expect that. And now you finally know how to introduce yourself?" I teased her. I want to be friends with her too! She seems kind, and her beauty is a bonus.

"Hahaha, that's why I am standing right in front of you." She said.
"U-hm do you wanna go for walk?" She said as she motions her hand towards the pool area where most students are having fun.

"I'd love that! Lead me the way Yooa." I told her and her eyes sparked from my words.

We were about to go when someone grabbed me in the arms.

It was Yongsun, who is visibly looking mad. Again.

"W-what?" I said as I met her eyes.

"I need you to come with me." She said.

"B-but YooA and I was going to take  walk, I'm sorry I can't---"

"Yes, you can Byeol. I'm sorry but you can take her for a walk, maybe tomorrow?" Yongsun said to Yooa.

Yooa also looks a little annoyed for some reason. She was about to answer when Yongsun pulled me away.

She's still holding me and dragging me by my arms. I felt a little pain due to her strong grip plus my pained shoulder.

"Hey, that was rude! Can you slow down?!"

She continues to walk as if she hears nothing.

"Slow the fuck down! Eonni!" I yelped at her. I am annoyed at how she speaks with Yooa and didn't even bother to let her speak and now dragging me back to our room for god knows what reason.

"I'm hurting!"

She finally stopped before opening the door and looked at me.

"What's wrong with you?" I calmly asked her. I'm trying to be cool here.

"Why are you talking to her?" She said failing to hide her anger.

"What do you mean why? Of course, I can talk to her. What's with you tho? You're being rude to Yooa! We're supposed to take a walk around then you suddenly dragged me here." I said.

Tryin' to hold my outrage and voice.
I saw how her eyes change, from being mad to worry and now to being jealous?

"Then go back there. I'm sorry I interrupted your little walk and talk with Yooa." She said as she walks inside our room and slammed the door hard.

??

What the hell was that? What is wrong with her? We were good 30 minutes ago. She even help me eat.

She's driving me crazy.

I calmed myself being heading back outside and find Yooa.

I can't understand that woman. She's completely different from Wheein.

I shouldn't have come here. This is stressing me out.

■■

Are going to ignore Aya's First Win? Of course not!

Congratulations to us! Be proud if you are one of the people who helped them win this. They deserve this!

And also, please anticipate Purple Kiss Pre-Debut Single Relase!

//

im so hapy today! solar liked and replied to my comment! and even got happier because of Aya's first win! ty baby jesus!

// stay well, yeorobun.