twenty one

int- rbw university-day

The breaks come to an end and unfortunately, schools starts again today.

Yongsun was already in the campus because of her duties as the school council's president.

She made her way to the students council room and starts finishing her paperworks that is to be submitted today.

"Fuck school." She murmured.

After almost an hour she finished her stuff and quickly passed it to the office before the bell for the first period starts.

"Wow Ms. Kim you're indeed a great leader. I never expect you to come to school few hours early just to finish this." The prof said barely making his way to his desk when Yongsun approached and passed the papers.

"I'm just doing my responsibilities prof." Yongsun bowed and left the room.

She supposed to meet Byeol before the first period but as soon as she grab her phone the bell rung.

She sighed and forcefully walkes towards her room.

On the other hand, Byeol waited for the older girl but she never came.

"Come on Byeol." Wheein tugged Byeol after the bell rung.

"Don't be so depressed. Geez you'll see each other later." Wheein snorted.

The first class and the whole morning class finished.

Byeol and Wheein went to the cafeteria together to eat. Byeol texted the older girl to let her know that they are already there.

"Where's Seulgi?" Byeol asked as she looks around when she felt a pair of hands on her eyes.

"I'm here hamster! Did you missed me?"

"Seulgi!" Byeol retorts and pulled Seulgi into a hug.

Wheein just silenty looked at the two jumping while in each others arms.

"Okay stop! I'm getting dizzy because of you two." Wheein exclaimed.

The two laugh as Seulgi occupied the seat beside Byeol.

"It's been years since I saw you Seulgs." Byeol said.

"Yeah yeah, you've been busy these days Byeol Yi I understand." Seulgi replied.

"Busy? me?"

"Yeah, busy with your lover."

Seulgi jokingly said and crossed her arms. Wheein and Byeol laughed at her actions.

"Shut up Seulgi as if I didn't kmow that you're dating someone from the senior department."

Seulgi's eyes widened and grabbed Wheein's hands. "You told her?!" Seulgi frantically asked Wheein.

"No. We saw you too." Wheein said.

"Where?"

"In your car this morning. We saw her coming out of your car." Byeol teased Seulgi.

Seulgi's faces turns into a bright red.

"That's all? I mean that's all you both saw?" Seulgi nervously asked.

"Yes?? Is there anything----" Seulgi cut Wheein off.

"No! There's isn't! We didn't make out before leaving the car I swear to God!" Seulgi exclaimed while raising her both hands.

Wheein and Byeol looked at each other after hearing Seulgi's statement.

"Disgusting." Byeol quietly exclaimed while shaking her head.