CHAPTER 1: I GOT THE HOOKUP - PART 1

"Focus on your game first

"Focus on your game first. Don't ever be intimidated by other dudes who have more money than you. Lots of people have money, but dudes having GOOD GAME is rare – Tariq Nasheed"

So, as you may probably have figured out by now, the previous night was Insane!!... I mean the joint was "jumpin"!!! As it usually is when I decide to pull through. As for the beautiful woman from the previous evening, well, this is what had happened leading up to that sumptuous moment. A couple of my dudes and I were hanging out one Friday evening, having a few drinks at the infamous Campus Square News Café. Now most of us were single at that time in our lives and obviously after a couple of drinks a few of my dudes were getting in the mood for some fun with the equally infamous UJ women. I've grown accustomed to how many of these females at the spot operate, seeing as I work at the institution – to that end, I decided not to get myself entangled with these 'Cubic zirconia' types of females. I hung back as two of my dudes hit up a couple of these fake gold-diggers and have their temporary fun. Don't get me wrong these ladies are treacherously attractive! I mean the Instagram model types with tiny waists and equally exhilarating posteriors. Built like the healthiest stallions, but really a lot of them are just a phat ass with shallow brain capacity – which is not to take away from the fact that they know how to use those features to get what they require from the everyday square dude and B.E.E simps alike... *I Digress* anyway, about 2 hours have (had) gone by, it's Friday evening around 8h15PM, so myself and the guys start politicking (debating) on whether to go home or hit up another spot for a little more fun instead. A few spots came up as suggestions, however, myself and one of my other dudes eventually managed to convince the rest to head over to the strip club instead. We have an accord, so we all jump into the vehicles and 15 minutes later we arrive at the destination. We walk in and are immediately met by an array of very attractive women wearing next to nothing – 'Hear' me when I tell you that this place had a woman for almost every type of man's desire (and woman, if you're into that type of thing). The type of women you could imagine, were limitless in there and oddly enough it went beyond lust for me – I wanted to see how deep this rabbit hole went. I was curious. I wanted to experience as many different types of these beautiful women as I could and ultimately get my money's worth. While I was pandering in my world of endless opportunities, my dudes had managed to find us a place to sit close to the main stage and just then the DJ throws on a string of club bangers. A group of these fine women move to the stage and proceed to moving their hips and shaking their asses, just what many of the men in the club have come to see. Most of the men in the spot stare, awestruck! I look around the room to verify whether I'm the only person experiencing this – I get a few nods of acknowledgement from my dudes as one of them returns from the bar with our drinks. We are basking in the splendor of the room, listening to the music and have a chat with some of the ladies.

A few minutes and a few songs go by and just when I'm about to head to the bathroom, the DJ throws on a hot track and the ladies go wild!

**NOW PLAYING: TAKE IT TO THE HEAD – DJ Khaled**