The Prologue

Imagine waking up beside a fine honey one morning after a night of epic proportions

Imagine waking up beside a fine honey one morning after a night of epic proportions. A solid 9 on the scale overall, and this is without the help of makeup. You get out of bed and take a good, relatively sober, look at this woman and ask yourself over and over 'Did I actually pull this off?'. The answer? An unequivocal and solid "YES". Let me paint a picture for you. Her skin was almost completely flawless; her eyebrows were well groomed and kept as original as possible; her hair was silky and soft with a bright glow and her natural, perky breasts looked equally amazing. Personally, I'm no "boob guy", however these were enough to give any white boy a strong urge to want to motorboat the shit out of the pair. A few moments pass and I'm thinking "my dudes probably would never believe that this went down", so being the 'team player' that I am, I decide to snap a picture of her magnificent silhouette via my mobile cellular telephone camera. I snap the picture and save it for later. She is still asleep, so I quietly move along to the bathroom to take a leak. 5h30 and I barely slept a wink, I can still taste the beer I consumed a few hours earlier, thank goodness I consumed plenty of water and took a headache tablet prior to jumping into bed last night. Anyway, so I return from the bathroom, jump right back into bed and slowly move into the big spoon position and wrap my arm around her – she smelt so amazing still, a scent of vanilla with a flowery finish to it... as if by automated reflex, she lets out a sleepy moan, moves closer to me and proceeds to hold my arm over her flat stomach. She is still in a state or utter disrobement under the sheets, I can feel her soft skin on mine with every exposed body part of mine. Surely this must mean that we had sex last night, right!? Surely I wasn't dreaming that shit. I smile, as if to give myself a pat on the shoulder and eventually fade back to sleep with her still in wrapped in my arm...

"An alarm!!??... I didn't set an alarm on my mobile last night, It's Saturday and even if I may have, this is not my alarm tone". Baby-girl is awake now and she's standing by her side of the bed. I'm in bed, half-drunk from sleep and last night's decisions – She's speaking on her mobile and suddenly, as her conversation progresses, I can hear a bit of panic progressively develop in her voice. She repeatedly says "Oh my god" with every one of her responses to the caller and proceeds to apologize. I'm slowly snapping out of my sleep with slight concern that perhaps something had gone terribly wrong. I slowly look up from the bed to face her and inquire as to what was happening. I'm interrupted as I momentarily catch myself admiring her smooth and symmetrical physique... She is standing there in her sexy lace matching bra and panties. As I snap out of my daze, I catch a glimpse of her with her hands over her face. She takes a deep breath, looks at me with a half-panicked smile and says, "Good morning babe, I'm really sorry I woke you, but I have to go". "Is everything alright? That did not sound like a good phone call?" I enquire - to which she responds, "everything should be just fine so long as I can get back by 9h00a.m". I find my phone alongside the bed to check what time it is, and it reads "8h06a.m" – Fuuuuuuck! I guess there is no time for me to organize breakfast, or to even have a morning quickie at least...**SIGH** I hastily jump out of bed and we both get dressed... "Where the fuck are my pants!?.. Where the fuck are my shoes!???? – I've found my pants under the bed, fuck the shoes! I guess I'll drive barefoot, not as though I will be leaving the vehicle anyway"... We eventually manage to leave my spot at around 8h13a.m – She has barely said a word to me on our way and appeared to be very worried about her telephone conversation earlier. No matter, it's about a 45min drive back without stops, so we should be able to get there on time. She made about three more phone calls along the way, speaking to what appeared to be her colleagues and after the third phone call she appeared to be a little relaxed. "I really had fun last night" she said eventually, with a smile that wore a hint of mischief and shyness – "Last night was..." I paused, shook my head, let out a chuckle of disbelief and fulfilment. She looks out the vehicle window and giggles. "So, what was that phone call all about? and don't worry we'll get there by 9h05am latest" she looks at me as if to ask if we really are going to get there by 9h05a.m for real and then says, "That was my manager, I have a show tonight and we have to be at practice by 9h00a.m. He said If I'm not there by 9h00a.m he will have me replaced – dude, I can't have that happen because I really need that money". "Don't worry" I say, as I hold her hand with my free left hand, "I'll get you there on time and safely". We arrive at the destination a few minutes later, it's just before 9h00a.m, she swings the vehicle door open before it even comes to a complete halt, throws her heels on the sidewalk and quickly reaches for her bag in the back seat. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will text you later..." she says, as she collects her shoes. She blows me a kiss and I watch her dash back through the STRIP CLUB ENTRANCE...

**To Be Continued**