CHAPTER 3: A NIGHT IN THEIR SHOES.

"I put the great MotherNature on a pedestal she's always phly, but today she's exceptional

"I put the great MotherNature on a pedestal she's always phly, but today she's exceptional. If I had achance to make a wish, everyday would be just like this, full of happiness" –  Dead Prez ~ Happiness

So, Shy and I went on to have a few more great nights together. I mean I was nowhere near the "I hit and now I'm over this girl" stage. She did everything right at the time. I say "great nights" because her and I only ever hung out during the day once. There was a time we hung out at one of my dude's place with a couple of other people and just did "civilian" shit. It just was not the same as when we hung out evening's at her work place. In there, this girl was absolute fun and always managed to let loose. We had some memorable times – I remember one evening I went over without telling her I'd be coming to the club. I guess you could say I was trying to surprise her , and at the same time, not be predictable by doing so, you know, keeping the edge. Myself and two of my guys got to the spot on a Saturday evening at around 20h30, we get ourselves drinks and then the gents decided that on that night they want to be seated by the stage. Pervert row, I call it. They wanted to be closer to the action, I guess. We relax and shortly afterwards a few honeys come through and join us. As we're relaxing, enjoying the drinks and music, the spot begins to fill up. The atmosphere in the club intensifies as the alcohol and euphoria builds up. We're having a great time enjoying the shows, I mean we're close enough to the stage to literally touch the performing girls and it's wild. The ladies hanging with us are also feeding off our energies and they seem to be having loads of fun as well. About an hour and a half goes by and I haven't seen Shy in the spot yet, but I know she's around. I've just seen a few of her home-girls and I'm pretty sure by now they've told her I'm in the building and hanging with some random girls by the stage. So anyway, the next main show is about to begin on stage and the DJ is on the mic introducing the next dancer, as I look over to see who's coming up to the stage next, I catch Shy walking in the main stage area with a couple of her friends looking ravishing, as usual. Not to take anything away from her mates, they were pretty good looking as well.

"Cool, I know where she's seated, I'll go talk to her after the show. It seems as though she doesn't know that I'm here yet anyway" I think to myself. As the main dancer gets up on stage, I see a couple of miniature bath tubs filled with bubble water being setup on the stage and I'm thinking, "Hhmm, shit is about to get mad wild!" and just as I was thinking that, the DJ goes "alright gentlemen we're going to need a volunteer to be with the lady on the stage for part of the next show... any of the gentlemen in the building up to the challenge?". The lady on stage glances at one of my dudes, who's sitting beside me. Her arm is stretched out as if to say "please join me" ... My dude gives her a mortified look, turns around to look at me, I shrug, he looks right back at her and proceeds to shake his head profusely. I look at him and laugh and then I look at the lady on stage with my one hand stretched out for her to bring me up on stage. Fuck it, I'm going up there! Carpe Diem, right!?... I get on the stage void of any nervous feelings, I guess you could chalk it up to the alcohol and euphoria, even though I hadn't had much alcohol at the time anyway. This is probably one of the most impulsive things I've ever done in my life. The DJ then screams, "Alright, give the brave gentleman a great round of applause!". The club erupts with the guys whistling and barking, "Whoogh whoogh whoogh whoogh!" Confidence is surging through my veins. At the same moment I hear the ladies in the club matching the dudes with their cheering screams. So now the show must go on and I turn and face Shy's direction, she still seems to have not seen who the dude on stage is yet. The honey on stage comes over toward me and says, at earshot, "Just relax, I promise I will not show your privates on stage." I laugh and say, "If you do that, you're on your own" to which she responds, "You have my word, I'm a catholic girl". I burst out with a chuckle and say, "Not that that matters to me, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt". I look over to where Shy is seated, and I see one of her friends with her one hand on Shy's shoulder, leaning toward her and the other pointing dead in my direction as if to say "Bitch, there go your man on stage". A moment after the gesture Shy looks over and I wink at her – She cracks a shy smile with a cute giggle, with both hands over her mouth and nose, she then covers her entire face as the giggle turns to a visible shy laugh. "She's seen me, now let's do this" I think to myself. The DJ then says, "Alright ladies and gentlemen!!" and cracks the 1st song of the show.