x

8:02 A.M.
Friday, February 9th 2007

"Good morning." Michael smiles down at me as my eyes flicker open.

I close my eyes and turn away from him as he lays behind me.

"Come on, you gotta get up. Josiah is here with your stuff." He whispers in my ear before planting a lingering kiss on my neck.

"I don't wanna get up yet." I mumble.

"I wasn't asking." He says pulling the comforter off of my body. I groan feeling annoyed at the cold.

"Five more minutes?"

"No."

"Please..?" I beg.

"I said no."

I internally roll my eyes at his persistence.

"Fine."

I arch my back to stretch, letting out a moan at the feeling. Nothing beats a really good morning stretch.

"That's what I thought." He says before getting off of the bed. I sit up slowly and rub my dry eyes, preparing to get up.

༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒

I sit down on the couch and watch Michael whisper something into Josiahs ear. Josiah looks at me with a small smirk making me blush vibrantly.

"You got it, boss." He nods.

"Good." Michael says before sitting next to me.

"Uh, I didn't know what size to get you, I just guessed on everything. But there's a toothbrush, hairbrush, and shoes in there." He holds up a big bag of clothes. I just nod, feeling nervous for absolutely no reason at all.

"I can... take this up to your room if you'd like?" He asks. I nod again.

"Say thank you." Michael puts his hand on my thigh.

"Thank you..." I whisper.

"Not to me, to him."

"Oh...thank you Josiah." I give him a little smile as he walks towards the stairs. He hums, returning my smile.

"You'll warm up to him."

"Is he nice?" I ask. He laughs with a little smile.

"Yeah, he's nice."

"What did you tell him?" I ask, hugging my knees into my chest.

"Don't worry about that." He tells me before standing up.

"Come here I wanna show you something." he holds his hand out to help me stand up. I place my hand in his and he pulls me up.

"Where are we going?" I ask, following him up the stairs.

"That room... that I told you not to go in. I wanna show you what's in it. It would be harder to explain if you found it on your own." He tells me fishing something out of his pocket.

My face probably looks like a question mark right now. What is that supposed to mean? I hope he doesn't like... keep dead people in there or something...

"Here, you can open it." He hands me the key and gestures to the door. I look up at him, feeling unsure about the situation.

"If-if you don't wanna show me that's fine. I don't need to know what's in there."

He shakes his head with a smile.

"I know you're curious. Go ahead." He puts his hands behind his back politely and steps away to let me unlock it. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I open the door slowly and feel on the wall for a light switch.