xiv

2:22 A.M
Sunday, February 11th 2007

I wake up slowly to the sound of a quiet, persistent panting beside me. It must be Michael. What in gods name is he doing?

I roll over on my side to see him sat up, drenched in sweat. He looks down at me, his Adam's apple bouncing in his throat as he gulps. He seems panicked.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, sitting up to get a better look. I reach my hand out to touch him but he flinches.

"Sorry..." I whisper. A single tear slips down his already damp cheek. Awe... I don't want to see him cry. But i guess that's what he needs to do right now.

"Did you have a bad dream?"

He nods and lays back down slowly. I feel him reach for my hand and grip it tightly when he finally finds it. He furrows his eyebrows, looking into my eyes.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?" I ask, not really sure what to do.

"Don't leave me. Please don't go, I don't wanna be alone." He tells me in a shaky voice.

"Okay. I'll stay here. I'm not going anywhere." I nod and scoot a little closer to him. I feel really bad for him, I've never seen him like this before. He pulls my hand up to his chest then let's go, just leaving it there. I start to move my hand up to his face, thinking that's what he wanted but he stops me and moves it back to where he first put it. I can feel his heart pounding rapidly through his rib cage. He's never let me see this sort of... vulnerable side to him before.

"I want to kiss you." He says almost inaudibly as he turns on his side to face me.

"Okay..." I nod, feeling a sense of calm from touching him. I close my eyes letting him plant his lips on mine. He traps my bottom lip between his gently. My entire body is tingling warmly from the intimacy. He continues the kiss while taking my hand that's on his chest and moving it slowly down his torso. I admire the feeling of his stomach tremble a little under my touch.

His tongue finds mine, wrestling with it for a moment before just stroking over it slowly. That's a new feeling I've never experienced before. Seems like a common theme when I'm around him. New experiences and feelings.

He pulls away allowing me to look into his now dark and lust filled eyes. A wave of goosebumps courses over my entire body at the look he's giving me. He lets go of my hand, moving his up the side of my body slowly until he reaches my breast. I let out a little quiet moan as he pinched my already erect nipple lightly.

"Does that feel good?" He asks me in a sensual tone. I nod and scoot closer to him, pressing front to his. I let out a shaky breath feeling his hard on against my lower stomach. It's so warm...

"Yeah..." I bite my lip to keep myself from moaning too loud.

"Yeah?" He half moans before kissing me somewhat forcefully. I try to answer but the kiss makes it sound like a moan. He slides down to the hem of my shirt and pushes it up, exposing my breasts. I pull away and
look down, seeing my dark mauve colored nipples poking out at the cool air.

"Is this okay?" He asks, cupping my right breast gently. I move my hand off of his chest so I can slide my arm between his shoulder and his neck. I hum lightly, looking into his eyes as if to ask for another kiss. He looks down at my lips and then kisses me sweetly. My other breast presses against the side of his chest lightly so our nipples are touching. I moan into the kiss at the strange yet exciting feeling. The kiss only intensifies as he flicks his thumb over my nipple.

"Lay on your back." He says, moving my arms to my sides and slides his arm under my neck. His hand holds my face gently, his thumb brushing over my bottom lip a few times. I look into his eyes which are now softer then I've ever seen them. His chest is heaving, he must be nervous like me. Maybe this whole dominant, cold, emotionless personality is an act. Like he's been hurt so he uses it to protect himself.

He pushes my bottom lip down momentarily and lets it bounce back into place. I open my mouth slightly as he slides His middle and ring finger over my mouth.

"Open." He tells me in a low whisper. I squeeze my legs together trying to ease the steady pulse. My mouth opens just enough to let him slide his fingers in slowly. There's something so intimate about having his fingers in my mouth... He leans down to my ear, making me shiver with his breath.

"Good girl." He whispers before taking his fingers out and putting them in his mouth. I furrow my eyebrows. That's so hot...

He pulls his fingers out and drags his wet middle finger over my nipple while keeping eye contact with me. I let out a shaky breath and arch my back. We both look down at his fingers that circle over my nipple multiple times.

I catch his hard imprint in the corner of my eye and focus my attention on it. He follows my eyes to see what I'm looking at.

"C-can I touch it?"

"You want to help daddy cum?" He asks. I furrow my eyebrows. Hearing him say that makes me start throbbing immediately. I have no idea how to please a man though...

"What-what do I do?"

"Just let me guide you." He tells me softly.

He moves my hand over himself in a stroking motion. It feels so hard and warm... I can feel it throbbing in sync with me. He stares directly into my eyes, trying to gauge my reaction. I wish I could kiss him, but he probably wouldn't like that. He lets out a very quiet, deep moan with furrowed brows. Wow he can... actually show that he's feeling pleasure? I squeeze lightly just to see his reaction, which is a surprised yet pleased one. He lets out a deep groan as I slowly slide my hand into his pants. I turn on my side a little and form my fingers around his thick shaft.

"Did I make you this hard, daddy?" I ask, moving closer to his face hoping he'll kiss me. His eyebrows furrow slightly at my words.

"You always make me hard." He whispers. I move so that I'm straddling his legs just below his hips and start to pull his pants down as much as I can. His stiff shaft sort of bounces out of its restraints and rests to the right just below his belly button. I stare at it for a moment before gripping it in my hand gently. I can feel it pulsing warmly as I look up at him with parted lips.

He sits up and kisses me, reaching between us to guide my hand up and down his shaft. It feels very strong as it twitches in our hands. He drags his tongue over my lips then kisses a bee line to my neck. I throw my head back, giving him more room to kiss and suck all over my skin. My hand instinctively squeezes him for some reason, making him look up at me then down between us.

He moves our hands a little faster as he bites his lip. I happen to look down just as a drop of clear liquid seeps out of his tip. I think that means it feels really good.

"Rose, I-I don't think I'm gonna last long..." he tells me with a pained look on his face. Awe he looks kinda cute right now. I stroke him faster, letting him know I can do it on my own now so he lets go of my hand. He leans back, supporting himself on his elbows.

"Don't resist it, just-" he cuts me off quickly.

"I love you." He says with his eyes squeezed shut. I stop moving my hand and give him a stunned look.

"No, don't st-" he starts but cuts himself off with a loud groan. His body stiffens and I feel his shaft twitch a times before a warm milky white liquid spills out of his tip and onto my hand. It spurts a few more times like that and he just falls onto his back, breathing heavily.

I look at my hand and his stomach that are equally covered in his cum. I let go of his erection slowly and look back up at him.

"Did you say-"

"I love you, Rose... I love you." He pants, covering his face with the crook of his elbow. My heart thumps harshly in my chest and my cheeks become overwhelmingly hot.

"I-I love you too..."