xvi

12:14 P.M
Monday, February 12th 2007

Michael stands behind me, sliding his hands over my shoulders slowly as he leans down to kiss the crook of my neck. I smile at the ticklish feeling.

"Do you need help taking this off?"

I hum in approval.

He moves my hair to the side and unzips my dress all the way down. It falls off of my body, pooling around my bare feet on the carpet of his bedroom floor.

"I love you." He whispers lowly while unclasping my bra. I bite my lip and smile to myself.

"I love you." I repeat.

He turns me around and looks down into my eyes, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear. My chest tightens at the intense expression on his face. I look down at his crotch and curl my fingers around his leather belt, almost as if it were something other than his belt. My eyes travel back up his black button up. The first thing he did when we got home was take his suit jacket off. Must have been hot. Then he kicked his shoes off, me reciprocating his actions shortly after. I unbuckle his belt slowly to savor the sound of the metal clanking together. I almost stop myself, remembering what he told me about not liking being touched, but the look in his eyes let's me know it's okay to continue.

He rests his hand over the back of mine as he places it on himself as if to show me what I've done to him. I can feel his his solid, heated, throbbing erection under my palm through his pants. I don't think he's a big fan of underwear.

"Do you want to try something with me?" He asks, making me retract my instinctively. It feels like I just got caught by someone. I wasn't expecting him to say anything.

"Try what?"

"Tying your hands to the bed." There's almost a little hint of excitement in his eyes. Not that it wasn't there before but... it's different now.

Tying my hands to the bed? Sounds kinda... fun. Something different.

"We don't have to, if you're not ready for that yet." He tells me in a gentle tone, cupping my cheeks in his hands. I shake my head.

"No, I want to."

He pulls my hands away from him and starts unbuttoning his shirt.

"Go lay down, I'll be right back." He gestures his head towards the bed and disappears into the closet. I crawl onto the bed, when I get to the top I stuff my face into his cold fluffy pillow and take in his scent. It comforts me a little.

I roll over onto my back when I hear the closet door open, seeing Michael come out shirtless with a rope in one hand and what looks like a condom in the other. Reality sets in and I start to freak out. My heart pounds harshly in my chest, I can hear it thumping in my head. Michael looks at me and it seems like he can sense my nerves.

"Do you still wanna do this?" I watch him set the condom on the nightstand before laying on his side next to me.

"Yeah." I nod. His eyes switch from my eyes to my lips a few times.

"You can always use your safe word if you're uncomfortable." He reminds me. I stare at him for a moment.

"Do you ever get frustrated when someone uses it?" I ask shyly. He shakes his head with a little smile.