xv

9:01 P.M
Sunday, February 11th 2007

I sit on Michaels lap, letting him wrap his arms around me to show me his cards. He rests his chin on my shoulder.

"I don't understand this game." I pout looking at the cards. He chuckles and kisses my jaw lightly.

"This means we're winning." He whispers.

"Oh..." I nod. I don't really understand why we're winning though. It's okay thought because I probably won't ever need to know this stuff.

"Sorry for the wait, sir. Have you decided on what you'd like yet?" Our waiter asks.

"They'd like a room." The man to our left laughs and clears his throat. Michael gives him a calm smile before turning to the waiter.

"I'd like your Flaming Saganaki please." He says.

"Okay... and you, ma'am?" The waiter looks at me. Oh... I didn't even look at the menu. I nudge Michaels leg to let him know I want him to order for me.

"She'll have the same as me."

"Thank you." I whisper as the waiter moves on the the rest of the people at our table.

"Mmhm." He hums, adjusting under me. I blush, feeling his hard on poke me slightly. Oh... I hope I'm not smushing him.

"Do you need me to move??" I ask in a low whisper.

"You're fine where you are, baby."

I scream internally. He's so hot. I like the way he talks to me. He's very sweet and holds a gentle aura most of the time. I wish I could show him how I feel right now.

"Are you sure? You don't want any help or anything?" I ask quietly so the other men won't hear.

"No, it's okay. It'll go away soon if you behave." He laughs lightly and pats the side of my leg. I bite my lip and smile to myself. Behave...

A few minutes of me being confused as watch Michael as his business friends play poker goes by before the waiter comes back with everyone's food. I start to get off of Michaels lap but he stops me, grabbing my hips tightly and keeping me where I am.

"No, stay. Please."

Oh, he's still... he needs me to hide him I guess.

"Okay..."

"Thank you." He slides his hand over my hand that rests on my thigh. I shudder at his touch.

"I hear it's your birthday tomorrow, Rose. Happy early birthday." The man to our right says. I give him a stiff smile.

"Thanks."

"Do you have any plans?" He asks.

"No, she doesn't like celebrating birthdays. We're just gonna stay home. Right, baby?" Michael asks, squeezing my hand.

"Yeah, I don't really like all the attention." I say with a bashful smile. My smile fades into a deep blush as I feel him slide our hands up my skirt.

"Michael seems to give you lots of attention. More than you can handle?" He takes a sip of his drink. I shake my head.

"N-no... I like his attention." I stutter, trying to push Michaels hand away. He takes the hint and moves his hand. I take a deep breath, thanking God that he's big on consent. I wouldn't have a problem with him touching me like that other than the fact that we're in front of other people.

"Seems like you two really like each other." The man says, eyeing Michael.

"We do. She makes me happy and I hope I make her happy too?" Michael leans forward a little to look at me for confirmation.