Gotta Take A Chance - Beef and Grian - Ferret's Entry

Hiii! Ferret here with his entry!
I had to rush the ending, so sorry about that! But anyway, here's my rushed entry!

TW: I don't know, none I guess?
Theme that I didn't follow at all: Time.
Editing: Light Editing With Grammarly

Lol this is closer to rushed h/c then it is fluff.

--

A Lot had been occurring in hermitcraft.

The resistance and hep were disbanded due to fights that broke out with past friends, Doc and Bdubs had developed a strong friendship, and so had the hermit-challengers, and so much more. But Beef was left with nothing but music discs and ravagers.

The man had been miserable in the server he had made, even if it had changed in a lot of ways, including the admin. Well, either way, he still made this. He made hermitcraft to be a safe space, not an endless maze of loneliness for him.

He had failed somebody, and that someone was himself.

The worst thing was the NHO, every time he looked at, well, close to anything, red stone, wood, clay- or whatever they call it now, and the list goes on, he was reminded of the, and left in sorrow. He missed those guys, a lot.

Actually, a lot was an understatement, Beef missed the bunch more then he had missed hermitcraft.

Beef was on the shopping districts waterside, he stared at it intently, lost in thought. He flicked a stone absentmindedly into the water, it was beautiful when the sun dipped below the horizon and let the moon take view. All the lights reflecting off of the water amazed Beef along with the calming sounds of the ocean waves crashing against the rocky outline scar had made.

Scar was a good mayor, and he was glad he'd won, Beef tried to involve himself in events, but either was left out or left on his own. Even when he was apart them, he always seemed to drift away from focus. Like he was just a side character waiting to be killed off.

Stars, it stung to think about his role in the hermitcraft server now. He knew he was important, but Beef felt left to the side, how did TFC deal with it? Or Stress, because this felt empty— it sucked, loneliness sucked. That's for sure.

Beef stared at the night in dismay, lost in thought, but he felt a tap on his shoulder, and felt water running down his eyes, he hadn't even known he was sobbing, but tears covered his face, and his eyes were puffy and red.

He sighed, turning around slowly, his sight blurry as he looked up to the culprit, he saw a red blur... Grian? He didn't know the man well, but he was his only guess, and Beef couldn't make out his expression, though he guessed it was concerned.

"..G-grian?" His voice was something even he didn't recognize, and it was hard to speak, as whenever he tried it came out as sniffles.

The red-jumpered man nodded. "I was here to offer you something but.. you alright?"
Beef flinched, he didn't even know Grian? So why was he here?

Beef straightened, scooting backwards as he waved his hand to Grian, his movement shaky, but at least it was something.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine—" Beef knew Grian wouldn't believe that, and that showed with the man's concerned expression.

Beef would sigh, his heart almost synced with the surges of the water, he felt in his pockets for music discs, nothing. It was strange that it was the first thing he did, but he didn't question it. After all, he was the explanation.

"No, your not, come on, tell me, I'm here!" Grian pressed, looking to Beef with wide eyes that Beef couldn't help but feeling calm in. As well as his status as a hermit. Still, he barely knew the man.