Chapter 11

Marinette's pov

The bell rung and most students turned in their papers and some just decided to not turn them in. I didn't care and just left the classroom.

I entered the gym because I had physical education class. And this was always a class I despised. Especially because the coach would always hit me with a whip. He himself fell under Lila's influence. So I was feeling all the trauma I faced some days ago.

Most of the girls were changing in the locker rooms but I wasn't going to do anything. And I especially was not going to let anyone see my arms after last week with Ms bustier. My cuts hadn't healed yet.

Everyone was lined up on the walls and I was just seated on the bleachers. I was not ready to go in yet. Like I said before.

Then the boys started filing in as well. And I saw that grumpy Damian boy I sat with earlier.

The coach started talking and I just watched as they all did what they were supposed to do. The coach then let everyone do what they had to and walked over to me.

"You must be Marinette right"?

" Yeah, that's me".

"Why aren't you dressed out"?

" Well, i, I don't want to show myself yet. I'm not ready. It's because of what happened in my former school in France ".

" and what happened there"?

"It would be better if I show you somewhere more private sir".

" Yes, come. My office".

I followed him and there were some people staring at me. But I paid them no attention and followed the teacher.

We entered his office and I removed my blazer and showed him my arms. He gasped in horror and I could sense the pity he was feeling.

"And that's not all sir. My former coach, he wasn't the cause of this. That was my homeroom teacher. My former coach always had a whip with him. And only whipped me. On my legs. And, none of the scars or red bruises are visible because it's all covered in makeup but please, give me some time before I dress out. I want to fully trust everyone before revealing myself at all. I didn't think about trust back in my former school. And that ended up happening so please". I started feeling tears form.

They events that have happened at College Francis Dupont. They were still very detailed in my memory. So I really needed time.

"I'll give you a month Marinette" .

"Thank you sir"!

I smiled and tried to wipe my tears. I left the office really happy and sat back down on the bleachers. I looked at everyone do the activities assigned. I would think about doing all of that, but my bones needed some healing. And so did my skin.

And, I was a bit glad because like I said. I despised this material. P.E. Was the worst.

I spent about forty more minutes on the bleachers when everyone was told to go dress out of their gym clothes and back to their normal clothes. I just grabbed my backpack and left for lunch.

I wasn't going to grab anything. I already had lunch that was packed by Ian the kindest man alive. And I was grateful. As I am everyday for him.

I walked around the cafeteria and wasn't pleased at all. So I decided to have lunch outside. It would be better. And, there were plenty of trees out and a lot of space. Maybe I could have some privacy to myself for once.

So I sat by a tree and was blocked from the school view. Tikki popped out of my bag and joined me for lunch.

" Today has been a good day Marinette! There were no bullies like Lila and her group of followers. Maybe you should trust these people. They seem quite alright".

"Maybe, but, I want them to earn my trust. I can't just blindly trust a person like that anymore. Now, you can eat some more while I call Adrien" .

"Okay Marinette" .

I pulled out my phone and looked around. I still saw not many people near me, so I Face Timed Adrien. And he quickly picked up.

"Oh my goodness Marinette! It's been quite a while since I've last seen you. How are you"? He asked in Chinese.

I replied back in Chinese as well.

" I'm good. Just, a little uneasy. I know absolutely no one. And, my so called dad. He turned me down and, do you know what he thought I was"?

I said with my voice going up.

"What did he say"?

" He called me a slut. That I was just some golddigger looking for money. And, that hurt me. He promised he'd never ever forget me. And then, we met again, but as our alter egos. And, I severely messed up and he called me useless and all the things the class used to call me".

"Oh Marinette. I'm so sorry to hear that. Please tell me you're okay"?

" yes Adrien, I'm okay. I got over it. I don't need him or his family. I just need to hide. And, how's it over there in England "?

" Well, it's not good. With your parents death, the royal council is demanding your presence to restore all of the damage that has happened without our rulers. But, we've been trying to talk them out of asking for you. We all know you're to young for all of this. And it would be a lot to handle all in your own. So, it's not good here. But just know you are safe. And, if your so called dad ever says something that hurts you ever again, I'll go cataclysm his face off. Understood princess"?

"Yes, my night in shining leather". I laughed. And so did he. Those great times he'd sneak into my bedroom. Those were always the best. We got pretty close around those times. We'd fall asleep together. and, he would leave really early to not be caught missing or with me.

I ended the call and looked at the packet of blood. Couldn't Ian put the blood inside a container of something? It would be less suspicious.

I put the packet in my bag and secretly brought it up sucking the sweet blood out of it. These generous people. They were the best. Donating their blood just like that. For free. I was thankful for them.

After some time of sucking the blood out of the packet, I finished it and hid the packet away. Who knew if someone actually looked through the garbage cans or not. I couldn't risk myself. Lunch was almost over and I decided it was time to head back indoors and search for my next class.

And it was a good idea because I figured my next class was on the other side of school. So that meant a super long walk. But I didn't care. Until I accidentally bumped into someone.

" Watch it you imbecile "!

" OH my goodness, I'm so sorry. Please excuse my clumsiness. This is just what I'm like, so, I'm sorry". I quickly rushed away from the idiot I bumped into. And I think it was Damian for he was the only person that would react like that. But, I was glad he didn't have the same class as me right now. So I entered and introduce myself. And took a seat near the front.

Uhm, the writing style, it's weird here. Just understand these are things I wrote a few months ago and I'm only doing minor editing on these chapters and the ones that follow. But, there you have it!

Fun facts

My dad was 22 while my mom was 20 when they made me. And I'm 14, soooooo. Now you all better be scarred for life after this info. Cause I would be.

I'm awake for about 18 hours a day and get about 6 hours of sleep. Actually, that's rare.

And, it's exactly 1:01a.m. That I'm typing this. But it'll be published later on. Or, as your reading this, well, it's published.