The Argent Comet

Welcome to the remaster!

That is all, enjoy~!
—————

The morning sun, something many love to see, and even more hate to wake due too. It was slowly rising into the sky, signaling the start of a brand new morning on Remnant.

In the Dragonlike Continent, one almost entirely uninhabited by Human life and left to the wilds, there was life teeming in every corner. From the smallest creatures living in the ground, to the large predators roaming the forests, and even the birds of prey soaring the skies and hunting from the air.

But in this place lies one more, a creature that rests upon the highest peaks and feasts upon the fish of the ocean. It's silver scales glisten in the rising sun, the chest rising and falling as it slept soundly atop a massive spire, giving it a view of miles upon miles.

The silver-white hair was ended in red, flaming tips, so deeply red it seemed they were truly alight. It's body was completely covered by these silver scales save for the head, which was framed by them instead, leaving the Human face free to the world.

The rays of light soon hit it's face, and it slightly squirmed in it's slumber before waking up, revealing deep blue eyes, a reptilian pupil, and bloody sclera that immediately focused on it's surroundings. This was it's daily schedule, waking up and checking if it was still safe around it's home.

Once that was confirmed, the beast stood up, going straight to it's hind legs and revealing that it was shaped much like a human female. They were tall, and clearly well developed by their figure.

They are well fed, that's for sure.

She then walked over to the edge of her mountain top, stretching out and yawning as her chest lit up in red, rushing air flowing into her chest that blasted out through her most bizarre trait of all: Her wings.

Two stalks, with three finger like sections that blasted out air and a mixture of a strange substance. They sounded not unlike a jet engine, and clearly, their purpose was made clear from that.

She looked down over the side, her eyes focusing and attempting to spot anything below...finding nothing of note. With a toothy smile, her chest vents began sucking in massive amounts of air, dust kicking up as her wings glowed brighter and brighter.

Then she reared her head back, a screech much like a Hawk's echoing out across the lands. It was shrill, beautiful, but most of all, terrifying to any who heard.

With that done, she jumped from her perch, blasting off into the sky at speeds no living creature could hope to match, becoming the moniker she was known for...

The Red Comet
—————

"So Oz, remind us again why we're out here in this place?" The sound of a flask popping open was the next thing to meet the microphone, and the man on the other side waited a few moments before speaking.

"It has come to my attention that a strange sight has been seen on the continent by many fishermen and trading ships. Most report seeing a 'Red Comet' diving into the water for a moment before flying out again and disappearing into the continent."

"And I guess you want us to go find it then?" Qrow, the man with the flask, looked to his two squad mates that made it to this adventure.

Tai was making sure his fists were loose and quick with some Shadow boxing, and that was a good idea considering they have no clue what lies in this continent to attack them. The other is...

"Summer...Summer!"

"H-Huh?" She was staring down at an amulet tied around her neck, which had a picture of her youngest daughter inside.