chapter 22 - BOOM

george puts the rocks back in his pocket and i head further out into the field until fred picks me up and hauls me over his shoulder. we all laugh. i kick my legs jokingly until we get there and he puts me down. george passes us all a small box of colorful rocks. "alright all you have to do is pull out the stick and toss them u-" "i know how they work silly." "alright." they both say in unison. i start first, pulling out the stick of a purple rock, and tossing it high up. the rock starts falling back down and i panic until BOOM. a purple firework explodes from it. fred and george giggle and throw one up each. BOOM. BOOM. we all laugh and continue throwing them up and watching them explode. they looked so pretty in the night sky. throughout the BOOMing sounds, i hear through the school speaker a woman talking, but i cant hear her well enough to understand her. oh well.

so there we go, throwing up rocks and seeing them explode with different colors. we'll go on until we run out. man, this is fun. the thoughts that raced through my mind about malfoy and blaise now seemed irrelevant compared to this. i mean, who could think about anything else when there are FIREWORKS CURRENTLY EXPLODING IN THE SKY. the sounds BOOM BOOM BOOM and laughter fill my ears. some kids came out to the fields to watch. i spot harry and luna and the boy i saw at the library. he looked nervous but excited. everyone's eyes lit up at the colorful explosions in the sky.

fred and george run out of rocks to toss and im about to throw my last one when i spot a pink short person from the corner of my eye. i ignore it and throw up the rock. "GARNER." i hear coming from the side. i turn to look and i see the pink motherfucking starburst looking bitch with her fists clenching. "yes?" "come he-" BOOM. the rock i tossed up exploded. she dropped to the found, covering her ears and head. the twins and i look at each other, trying not to laugh. "miss?" the twins say at the same time. she looks up, embarrassed. she gets up and brushes her skirt. "my office you three. now." uh oh. fred and george groan and walk forward in front of me. i feel a pit grow in my stomach. last time i got in trouble, my arms were fucked up. what's it gonna be this time? my fucking face? legs? ass? who knows. she could cut my fingers off one by one and call it "fair punishment."

we reach her office and sit down in the chairs there. behind us, is that motherfucking starburst, crabbe, goyle, and- wait.

"what are YOU doing here?" i say, angry. umbridge sits down at her desk and says, "oh you didn't hear? draco is part of the MME." fred mumbles "MME?" as if trying to figure out what it means. "ministry of misconduct elimination." she says. that's a fancy way of saying umbitch's little tattle talers. and it just so happens PAPERFACE is involved 😍. i'm not surprised. he probably joined and told on me as another attempt to ignore his feelings for me. that's right, i'm not an idiot. shocking, right?

i glare at malfoy and he returns it with a cold stare. his eyes were puffy. aww it's kinda cute. I MEAN. it's ugly, he looks fat. "take them to the room for me, gentlemen." umbitch says with a smirk. we all get pulled up out of our seats. crabbe takes fred, goyle takes george, and that means i'm stuck with- no. i'm stuck with paper face. hooray 😑. malfoy grabs my wrists aggressively. i could feel his cold rings pressing into my skin. fred and george are like 2 feet taller than crabbe and goyle, but you see, crabbe and goyle are two feet WIDER. soo which one is stronger? i try not to laugh out loud at the thought of crabbe and goyle actually being 2 feet wider than the twins. god i'm so funny.

we stand there in silence for a second, and i can hear malfoys breathing down my neck. i try to ignore it, or else i WILL punch him in the groin. i did it once, i'll do it again if i must 😌.

"what are you waiting for?" pink bitch says. crabbe and goyle take the twins out first, who have been quietly staying there. not afraid, just chilling. what they don't know is what the fuck umbitch could do to them. my thoughts are cut off when malfoy nudges me forward towards the door. i exhale sharply. when we leave the classroom, i see the twins and dumbass 1 and 2 head to the right in the hallway. i start walking their way when malfoy pulls me back and turns me the other way. "wha-" "keep moving garner." he says in a low voice. "where the fuck are we going?" i say loudly. "will you be quiet" he tightens his grip on my wrists. my wrists are getting sore now so i groan when he does. i shut up, because i'm so close to jabbing him in the dick, one more word and i will go over the edge.

we continue walking through hallways, until we reach a small, empty classroom.
what is going on????