chapter 23 - saved your ass

as we reach the dark, small classroom, i notice malfoys breathing becomes more stiff and sharp. he shoves me in and locks the door. the classroom has a few desks joined together and some bookcases. there were no windows, just a few lanterns that barely lit the room. "paperface. why are we here?" i was gonna say 'is this another plan to kiss me again?' but i think i'd better not. i can barely see anything in this place. who knows? he might pull a knife out and stab me. I DONT KNOW.

for a second i lose malfoys presence. until i feel his hands grip my waist tightly, and then push me against the wall. man what's with this guy always pushing me against a wall? "ouch." i say, feeling my back. i hear his footsteps towards me. i'm scared 😁. now i feel his presence in front of me, and i can hear his breathing. i feel him get dangerously close. he grabs my chin and leans towards my ear, "you're lucky i saved your ass." he spoke in a low tone.

"what? you're the one who told on me and the twins." "that's because i didn't know it was you that was doing that." he let go of my face. i wipe my face, showing my disgust, although i'm not sure he can even see it. "well what are we doing here then??" i say louder. he shoves my shoulder. "i'm waiting for a thank you." bitch??? "uhm... no?" he grunts. "all you did was cause more trouble for me, you're the LAST person i would thank right now." i say. "god you don't even know." "what?" "i've saved your ass MULTIPLE times and you haven't even realized it. it's cuz you're just STUCK, in your little bubble, ignoring everyone unless they give you reason not to." "that is not true." "really?" he exhales sharply. i move to the left so that i'm not being cornered and breathed on by him, but he grabs my waist and pulls me in front of him again. "remember that book you stole? from dumbledore's library?" oh shit, i forgot about that. "yeah." i say defiantly. "well, it looks like YOU never returned it and mcgonagall remembered we were asked to go to his office right before the book disappeared. so who took the blame for it? ME." i stay silent and he doesn't let go of me. "and remember, in herbology, when you took one of the galleon trees to your dorm? i sat next to you. professor sprout said it was ME." "i-" "AND REMEMBER when you were fooling around with FIREWORKS, and I BROUGHT YOU HERE, so you didn't have to go to the dungeons as punishment?" he says loudly in my face. shit, i never knew he took the blame for it all... i thought the teachers just forgot.  i stay silent, staring into his cold eyes. the light from the lantern just lit up his right side of his face, showing his pale skin and defined jawline. after some time silent, i say, "can you let go of me now?"

i get it, that was bitchy, especially after he just admitted to helping you out of trouble so many times. but listen. i. hate. him. he's rude and disrespectful, and he keeps shoving me into walls. 😑

i could see his face flushed with anger. his hands grip my waist tighter. "NO. SAY THANK YOU." "no" i say. "DO YOU WANT ME TO KEEP GOING? CAUSE I HAVE A LOT MORE STORIES ABOUT SAVING YOUR ASS" anger issues much? i don't say anything. i really don't care what he has to say anymore. "I PRETENDED I WAS THE ONE WHO STOLE ALL THE BREADSTICKS DURING LUNCH, AND I WAS THE ONE WHO LIED AND SAID THAT YOU WERE DOING HOMEWORK THAT DAY YOU SHATTERED THE WINDOW IN THE GREAT HALL AND I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID U WERE SICK THAT DAY YOU SKIPPED CLASS AND I WAS THE ONE WHO-"  and right then and there, i kneed him hard in the dick.