💎3💎

One week later

every one in the family was at the dining table. Today dara and taeyang both have their duties at afternoon so every was able to have the breakfast together.

Jisoo finish first as now it is time for the collage. Jungkook also started to go to hospital now. And today he have the morning duty along with his mother.

That night. After finishing the collage like always jisoo calls dara to tell her that class is over. As dara said she is coming out jisoo started to walk to home. Jisoo sigh in relief when she saw the boys she used see in the place not here. She remembers that one boy there always calls jisoo as his and have told that he will make jisoo his one way or another. Jisoo got off guard when that boy suddenly starts infront of her. Jisoo glared at him and started to walk but he hold her hands. There was a pain in her hand because he was holding so tightly.

"Didn't I told u my girl is very beautiful.... please be mine before I do something inappropriate.... or else" he said tight more on her hands. Tears came from jisoo's eyes because she was so afraid. At that time she wished jungkook was there. And she didn't knew why she think about jungkook at that time.

A painful sigh came out from jisoo's mouth since she was feeling hurt. "leave my hand" jisoo said. "Can't you hear.... I would do anything to make you mine" he said as he suddenly pull jisoo to his sideas jisoo hit on his chest. He caressed her cheeks. "You are mine.... I might do anything to make you mine.... I might even kill anyone.... so don't test my patience and be mine" he warns. Jisoo quickly got away from him as she pull her hands. "I will never be yours" jisoo said as she start to run.

He ran after jisoo and pull jisoo as he put her inbetween the wall and himself and hold on the same hand tightly. "IOh sehun is telling you.... I will make sure no one came have you.... you are only mine.... and if some one else got you before me then that person will die in my both hands" sehun said as he hit the wall and leave jisoo's hand as he went from there. Jisoo started to cry. But she control her self when she saw dara calling her.

"Hello.... yes mom.... I am near the house" jisoo said as she fasten her steps. Even though she is wiping off her tears still the tears are coming from her eyes. Still her hands hurt. She open her phone and started to read something in to make up something.

Jisoo heart beat fast when she saw dara infront of the gate. But still she kept looking at the phone. She was still looking at the phone when she was infront of dara. Dara saw jisoo face. "Jisoo.... what happen.... did you cry" dara ask. Jisoo smiled forcefully. "No mom the thing is I am reading an emotional story that us why" jisoo said. That is the easiest way she can rid of dara's questions. Dara knows jisoo likes story since childhood.

Jisoo went inside house with dara and ran to her room not to show her face to anyone else. Taeyang, jungkook and taehyun was there to see jisoo running up the stairs in the couch. Dara who was in deep thoughts came and sit on the couch. "What happen.... jisoo also didn't even look as she ran to the room.... is something wrong" taeyang ask. "Something happen to jisoo.... even looking at her face also I get it she gand cried.... but when I ask she said she Ted a story.... but I don't think it is a truth.... I really don't think.... I person might get after reading a story but there us something with jisoo.... I am sure she lied to me" dara said. There was questions in jungkook's heart.

"Now soo is all grown up.... I am sure even if soo didn't say that age girls will be dating.... maybe it is something like that"(an. this is so much my dad hehe). Taeyang said. "No taeyang.... she will not lie about that kind of thing.... she told us she don't want to think about dating now and she want to focus on studies completely.... I am sure if she dates she will tell both of us for the first thing.... if it is that kind of thing we should see some difference in jisoo's behaviour but we don't.... I don't know.... we will talk to her when she gets okay" taeyang nodded at dara. Jungkook also got a headache from what dara just said. He don't know why.  But his heart hurt. He was afraid jisoo might date someone else. Jungkook is sure jisoo would have some kind of feeling to someone now as she is now all grown up. But why is heart not wanting jisoo to date anyone. Why is thinking so such opposite of a way a brother would think.

"And here is the prince of this house.... now he is twenty five.... when are you going to bring a new member to the family" dara said as she hit jungkook's arm lightly who was in deep thoughts. "Your mom is right.... you might get old when not having the first girlfriend" taeyang also joined. Teahyun who was playing games almost don't hear what they are saying as he was so much into the game.

"Mom.... dad.... I am still young to think about that kind of thing" jungkook said quickly to get rid of that. "What.... you don't want.... you are still young.... none of my child don't want to date.... one of them want to study.... and jungkook why you don't want.... are you waiting for a day you will not be able to work.... hahaha" dara said and laugh. "We still have hopes.... you young prince might get married before them" taeyang said. Jungkook shook his head at his parents as he went to his room not wanting to sit there anymore.

1038 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy