💎13💎

Jisoo nodded her head after looking at jungkook for few moments as she walk to go to her room. Dara quickly went from there and hide under the stairs. When jisoo went her room crying and dara went to the balcony to see where is jungkook because he didn't come down. When dara went there jungkook was holding on the railing. The got angry and hit the railing. He is angry at destiny for playing this game with him. Mostly he think about jisoo. Now jisoo's heart is going to break.

"Why.... why did jisoo got this big punishment.... why.... jisoo don't have to know I have a special space for her in my heart.... and she will never know.... but.... jisoo.... even though she don't know my hear is also beating for her for six years.... she also became low just like me because she love me.... but I don't want that to happen.... she is my younger sister and the girl I love the most.... it is my responsibility to teach her how to live with out my love.... but why do we have this feelings for each other when we both already know we are siblings.... why" jungkook said as he kept crying. At that time dara wanted to ran to jungkook and hug him. But she also needed time. She also needed to think about this.

Dara could not stay there anymore. She slowly went to her room. As she went inside room she started to cry loudly. The tears that she holds at the balcony is now going out from her eyes. Jungkook and jisoo both are such a difficult thing. She know what will happen to jisoo and what jungkook will feels. She have to tell them the truth. For sure jungkook will be happy.

After like am hour dara stops crying. She washed her face and hot ready to sleep. But before she sleep she wanted to check on her two children. Dara first checked jungkook's room. Jungkook was laying on the bed as he was into deep thoughts. "Son.... aren't you sleeping" dara said little loudly not to show jungkook that she had cried. "I am going to sleep mom" jungkook said slowly as he sit on the bed. "Really.... sleep well then" dara said as she caressed jungkook's hair and place a kiss in his forehead. And she went out of that room as she made her way to jisoo's room.

Dara opens the door slowly to see jisoo sitting on the floor resting her back on the wall. Her head was placed on the top of ther knees and hair was a mess. Dara put her hand near her heart as she close the door. And she knock on the door not wanting to see jisoo like that. At that time jungkook got out of his room and dara call him. Jungkook came and stand infront of dara as his brain is full of questions mark. After sometimes jisoo open the door. Now she had clean her face and her hair is also now beautiful tied. "You are still not sleeping sooyaa" dara ask. "I am going to sleep" jisoo said and look at jungkook. At that time jungkook was also looking at jisoo. They look at the floor at the moment their eyes met. "Tonight I couldn't sleep because I am lonly" dara said. Dara holds jungkook's hand he was going to leave. "Let's go in.... tonight I want to sit both of you.... after some days jisoo will leave.... we can't spend time like then when she leaves" dara said and smiled.

Jisoo open the door widly and dara got in. She holds jungkook hand and pulled him in as jungkook stand there not wanting to get in. None of them even suspect dara. They both believe what she said. What dara knows is both jungkook and jisoo will not sleep tonight. Both will spend the night crying. That's why she wanted sit with till they sleep. Then only she can sleep peacefully. She was blaming herself and taeyang for everything.

Dara went sit in the middle of jisoo's bed as he rest her back in the head board. She place a pillow on her right side and call to jungkook and she place another pillow in her left side as she call to jisoo. Jisoo and Jungkook look at each other and lay on the bed near dara. They both are caving for something like this. As they lay down dara started to caressed their hair. She saw both of them closing their eyes. Dara sit there and started talking about their childhood smiling as tears were foaming in her eyes. Jisoo hug dara as she felt she is going to cry. Jungkook also hold tightly on dara's hand. The three of them also fell in to a sleep all thanks to dara.

.

.

.

.

When taeyang came home it was almost three in the morning. When he went to his room he couldn't see data and started to search. He smiles when he saw dara sleeping in jisoo's room with jungkook and jisoo. Taeyang close the door slowly and went his room to sleep.

Morning. Dara got awake. At that time jungkook and jisoo were in deep sleep. She got up slowly and went out of the room as she made her way to her room. At that time taeyang was getting ready to go to hospital. "So.... last night you slept with two eldest children.... you didn't even remember about your husband" taeyang said joking and dara didn't find it funny. She just smiled. "Taeyang now I think we have to tell them the truth about jungkook.... that jungkook is not our real child.... they have the right to now the truth" dara said wanting to know what taeyang thinks about this.

"No.... I know we can't hide it forever.... but still this is not the right time for it.... we will tell them when the time is right" taeyand said. Dara didn't say anything and went to the bathroom. Even though taeyang didn't know the right time has now passed. The right time was six years ago.

1031 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy