💎2💎

Jisoo nodded her head as walk upstairs to jungkook room. Like ger mom said the room is clean only she have to put a sheet on the bed.

Jungkook put his luggage at a side of the room as he took his towel and went to the bath room to take a shower.

Jisoo took some sheets and put in on. As she was going to go out she saw jungkook's luggage so as a sister she put jungkook clothes in the cupboard.

As jisoo put putting the clothes in she heard the door open and look at the side that the sound came from and she regret it that second.

She saw jungkook only with a white towel covering his lower area. She close her eyes but she did got a good look of jungkook's well build up body.

"I am sorry I will leave now.... come down to eat the breakfast will be ready by now" jisoo said and she ran out of the room leaving a frozed jungkook.

Yes jungkook was froze on his step when he saw jisoo. He never expected she would still be in his room.

She is your sister jungkook what on earth are you even thinking a voice inside his head said as he snap out of his thoughts.

Jisoo who ran to her room put her hand on her chest only to feel her fast heart beat.

Jisoo he us your brother this is a sin you can't love him like this a voice inside her head said which made jisoo think about it.

Well since she was only fourteen she has fallen for her own brother jungkook. Well who can blame when jungkook have all the features which can steal any girls heart. But for her it's a sin. How on earth she can fell in love with her own brother when there are so many men out there who confess their love to her but every time she rejects.

Jisoo put her both hands on her head as she almost screams. Their is only one thing she knows. She have to stop what ever this feeling she feels towards her brother.

Jisoo close her eyes to relax her self. But it made it worse as she could only imagine jungkook's body.

"Oh f**k why should I have seen his body" jisoo said as she coved her face with her hand as relax her self before she ho down stairs.

As jisoo went downstairs she saw her brother at the dinning room eating and sasha thire maid cleaning the living room.

She knew her mom and dad left to the hospital as she saw the time.

Jisoo was hungry really hungry so she went to the dinning room as she took the seat infront of jungkook as she started eating with out saying even one word.

"So did you do the project" jungkook ask after clearing his throat to start a conversation between them.

"No I still haven't" jisoo said.

"You said you have to finish it for tomorrow than we will do it tonight okay" jungkook said and jisoo nodded.

The rest of the day jisoo spend in her room reading book where jungkook spends in his room sleeping and chatting with his friends.

That night after having the dinner with the whole family jisoo and jungkook went to jisoo's room to do jisoo's project.

When it was almost one in the morning jisoo started to dozing off as few minutes later she actually fell in a deep sleep.

Jungkook smile as he saw jisoo sleeping so cutely like a baby putting her head on her arm.

He was also sleepy but he finishes the project before he also fell a sleep.

Next day jisoo work up as she slowly open her eyes she saw jungkook sleeping infront her sitting on the chair putting his head on the table.

Jisoo saw the time and saw she has only forty five minutes to get ready. So she quickly ran to the bath room as she took a quick shower and put her thing on the bag.

As she was going out she remembered something. Jungkook have to go somewhere at eleven in the afternoon.

She knew because when they were doing the project last night she heard his conversation and jungkook said to that person he will be meeting that person at eleven.

"Jisoo did you finish the project" her mom ask as she put some milk in the glass for jisoo.

"Yes mom" jisoo said taking the glass of mk from her mother's hand and drinking it.

"I will go now" she said kiss her mom she went out to ho to the school.

Jungkook wake up to an alarm. He got surprised by the sound and cut it off the very next second. At that time it was ten o'clock. Jungkook smile as he knew it was jisoo's doing. Jungkook is going to get his car at eleven today.

Right now it was eleven thirty at night. Jungkook and his both parents are at the living room waiting for jisoo to come.

Jisoo is never this late so both her parents are getting worried sick so is jungkook.

"Mom, dad you can go and sleep.. I will wait for sooya" jungkook said and they nodded and went to their room as they both are tired because of working and they trust jungkook.

Jungkook got out of the house as he still keep calling to jisoo but still her phone is switch off.

After like fifteen minutes he saw a small figure entering the gate and walking towards the house.

"Where have you been where is your phone do you know how mom and dad was worried about you" jungkook ask as jisoo is now infront of him.

"I am sorry I am late.... there was a quiz on the collage today... so I waited to watch it... my phone battery got low since I didn't charge it today" jisoo said.

"Okay next time inform us some how... so we will not be worried" jungkook said and jisoo nodded.

"Good night" jisoo said as she walks towards her room.

"You too good night" jungkook said before jisoo can get in and he also went to his room to get some sleep.

1053 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy