💎11💎

Next day morning. Yesterday jisoo's college semester is over. She then have to start a new semester in Australia. Now it is holidays for both jisoo and taehyun. Even though all are at home taeyang eyes never left jisoo and dara's eyes never leave jungkook. They both took a one week leave from the hospital only to do an undercover check up on their own kids. While taking the leave they both told it is because they wanted to spend time together.

Every time jungkook comes home from hospital dara check jungkook's each and every move. But he didn't do any thing that make her question. The weight on dara's body and brain go away. No she is sure that jungkook actually talk about his friend that day. Taeyang was also checking jisoo's every step. And like dara he also didn't find anything. That's why he also believed jisoo actually talked about her friend that day. If dara and taeyang had talk about it with them together jungkook and jisoo might have found out a secret.  But maybe it is too early for them to find out about that secret.

One night. Jisoo was indian sitting on the house balcony as she kept on crying. What have she done to face this kind of punishment. When she know she can't love again in her life, she will never have the person that she fell in love with. In every story she read there will be so many problems between the couples and sometimes it feels like there will never get together, but in the end they ended up together. But how can she get her own brother's love. She knows that this is a big sin. It is better to kill herself then asking for her brother to love her. Jisoo eyes was full of tears. She really wanted to get rid of this feelings. Even though she have close friends she didn't tell to anyone about it keep it to her self.

It was the time jungkook came to the balcony. His heart start to beat so fast when he saw jisoo who was back facing him. They both are controlling that feeling to the fullest. Every time they sees each other they are just controlling there self so difficulty. Every time they want say that magical three words to each other the world reminds then of there relationship. There are a brother and a sister. Jungkook sit behind of jisoo resting his back on the wall.

.

.

.

.

Dara and taeyang was at living room talking to each other. Taeyang was thinking of a way he will tell dara about this. For sure now he know jisoo was talking about her friend. Dara was also going to tell it to taeyang.

"Dara.... do you why jisoo is that moody.... even though I told you it is not nothing much.... I did find it as a big problem.... but now I am sure it is not something like that" taeyang said. Dara sit there listening to each and every word. It will tell taeyang about jungkook later.

"She start it with saying it is about a friend.... that time I thought she is going to tell about her saying a friend.... you know kids these days use trick like that.... I was really shocked by what she said.... she said her friend fell in love with her own brother" when taeyang said this jisoo widen her eyes. She didn't knew how to say anything. She didn't even knew how to move. She taeyang saw the way dara act he thought that dara took it seriously. He don't have why dara actually got shocked. "No.... don't be shocked.... it is nothing like that.... I was watching jisoo's every move this whole week.... there is nothing like that.... jisoo is not that mad.... I know jisoo and jungkook are not blood related.... I know they can even get married if they wants to.... but no one knows about this right.... so I am sure jisoo will not think about jungkook like that.... even though jungkook is not jisoo's real brother she thinks that jungkook is her real brother" taeyang said calmly.

He trust jungkook and jisoo a lot. Even though they are not real siblings they look at each other as siblings and taeyang knows it. Jisoo will not get to that low. Dara went into deep thoughts and taeyang got a call. When dara was sitting like that taeyang went out saying he got an emergency. Even though he is in a leave today is the last day of the leave and he had told the hospital if there is an emergency to contact him.

Dara was almost out of her mind. Jungkook told her the exact same thing. And she did same thing like taeyang did. She didn't knew how she have to think. She have to talk to jungkook. No. Not only jungkook. She even have to talk to jisoo. If they told them earlier today they don't have to face this. Before also dara did want to tell the truth. But then also she might lose jungkook. What would jungkook think. "No.... no.... I don't know if I am thinking righ also.... I have to talk to them" dara said as she get up from the couch and went to jungkook's room. Jungkook was not in his room. For sure jungkook didn't go out of the house. Then where is he.

When dara checked jisoo's room jisoo was also not there. There was different scary thing going around her mind that time. That time she saw the balcony door was opened. Dara went there as she was shivering.  She look to the balcony as she was in the last step of the stairs. At that time she saw jisoo who was sitting there as she was crying then she saw jungkook who was sitting in the back resting his back on the wall. For sure jisoo will not see jungkook as the place jungkook was sitting is more darker. Jungkook was looking at jisoo as his eyes were also full of tears.

1023 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy