💎23💎

After buying the medicine jungkook came and open the door to the room jisoo was into find it empty. Jisoo has gone. Jungkook felt like he will be mad if jisoo will be like this. Jungkoo went out to go to dara. As he got up he bump into Jackson.

"Doctor jungkook.... like after fifteen minutes don't jisoo leave the hospital through the fire exit.... when I ask her to stay she said she will punch my face and not to tell anyone.... she is very dangerous but I am telling you she is very weak.... it is important for her to stay here" Jackson said quickly. "Thanks for telling.... I will take care of it" Jungkook said. "But don't let her know that it was me who told you" Jackson said and jungkook nodded.

Jungkook call dara and tell her that jisoo have gone home. Dara was still busy and taeyang is too. So jungkook told dara not to be worry and he will take care of it. Dara trust jisoo with jungkook. She know jungkook can make jisoo do things that she and taeyang can't.

.

.

.

.

When jungkook enterd the house sasha was sitting on the couch with a worried expression. "Where is jisoo" jungkook ask. "Jisoo madam went to room" sasha said and jungkook went to jisoo's room. But before that he went to his room to take his things. Just like jungkook thought the room was locked. Jungkook knock on the door but there was no answer. "Kim jisoo.... open this door before I break it.... right now" jungkook said and still there was no answer. "It will not be good if I destroy this door" jungkook said again.

"I know you are standing near the door.... so open it know" jungkook said and still jisoo didn't say anything. "Jisoo open the door when I count to three.... one.... two.... thr...." right then jisoo open the door and glared at jungkook.

Jungkook enter and put his things on the side table. "Now I have to repeat what I say for like twenty times.... from now on i will tell once and you have to do it right away.... or else I would make you do it forcefully.... lay down on this bed now" jungkook said as he point at the bed. Jisoo just stay there looking at jungkook. She will not do whatever they says.

Jungkook got angry and put jisoo between the wall and him. Just was breathing heavily as the hot breath it jisoo's face. "Do what I tell when i tell" jungkook said looking at jisoo was which was so close to him. Jisoo's heart to beat fast. When he saw the tears in jisoo's eyes his anger go way in a second. He start to look at the face of the queen of his heart. Both of their heart start to beat fastly. Jungkook look at jisoo's kissable lips.

Without them knowing both of their faces came closer and close with every passing second. Jisoo close her eyes when their lips almost touch with each other's. "No.... shit shit shit" when jungkook knew what they are about to do he quickly went away from jisoo. When jisoo open her eyes both her heart and breath is quick. Jungkook back faced jisoo as he calm himself down. A smirk foam on jisoo's lips. She knew how to play with jungkook now. Still she knew jungkook loves her so with small think like that will affect him. "May be jungkook might jump from the position of the best eldest child and start to listen to his heart.

Jisoo go and lay on the bed like a good girl. She wanted to sepend time with jungkook being little lovely and not to make him more angry. When jungkook calm himself and look back jisoo was laying on the bed. Now he can't even face jisoo. He didn't think about it and start to check jisoo. He felt shy by the way jisoo was looking at him. But jungkook didn't even look at him as he checked his blood pressure. "Your blood is really low.... you better eat more fruits and it is better you do the test.... I know you have problems with your periods so you better to the tests" jungkook said it take revenge from jisoo for making fun of him. Jungkook control his laughter when he saw how jisoo's smile faded.

"I know I have to do the test no need to tell me all the times" jisoo said. "Do it then" jungkook said and it feel like he zip jisoo's mouth for a moment. "I will do it when I want to.... why jungkook.... oops.... I means dad's favourite eldest child care about this" jisoo sit on the bed. Jungkook also didn't say anything as he got up to go to his room.

Jisoo didn't want to let go jungkook that easily. She want jungkook to hear his heart and give some love to his heart as well as to her. Maybe then taeyang might change his decision.

Jisoo did as the first idea that came to her mind. She don't care even if it is a lame idea. "Mom" jisoo yelled. Jungkook who open the door also look at jisoo widing his eyes. He saw jisoo running to his as jisoo was covering her ears. Jisoo stops infront of jungkook. Jungkook look at her asking what have happened. "A Cockroach is there" jisoo said as she pointed towards the bed. Jungkook leave a sigh in relief. He thought something bad happened to her. "Thing will be there.... you are some one who lives alone with out anyone's help.... so get rid of it on your own.... why would dad's favourite eldest child care about it" jungkook repeated the sentence jisoo said to him. Jisoo fared at him. "Fine.... go from here" jisoo said as she started to push jungkook out of her room. jisoo was angry that her plan got flop.

1000 words hehehe 😂

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy