💎18💎

"Jisoo.... are you done packing" dara ask and jisoo nodded. "Okay then let's go your father said the car will come now" dara said and leave the room. Jisoo also leave a big sigh and leave. Jisoo become more healthy then before. She had cut her beautiful long her to shoulder length. This look also matches jisoo a lot. When she left every one she love a big change has even came to her too.0

.

.

.

.

While they were walking towards the arrivals there was a big smile on taeyang, dara and taehyun's face. Jisoo didn't care about it as she was playing with her phone. Suddenly taeyang yelled saying "my son" and jisoo knew what happen. Even though she don't want to look she look at him. Jisoo's heart beats fast when she saw that face after three long years. Jisoo saw jungkook's beautiful smile as he was hugging taeyang. But she look down when she remembers something.

Taehyun hugged jungkook tightly. Jungkook went and hug dara. Dara started to cry. Still she is blaming her self for what happen three years ago. "Ohh mom.... come on.... this is not a time to cry.... let's go home fast.... I told to sasha to make everyone's favourite" jungkook said as he put her hands over dara's shoulder and started to walk. Jisoo got hurt when everyone start to walk behind jungkook. Jungkook didn't even look at her once. Ofcourse he left her that night to not to look at her anymore.

Before dara and taehyun could enter the care jisoo enter the car and made her self comfortable. Dara and taehyun also get in as taehyun sit in middle of dara and jisoo. Taeyang and jungkook are sitting on the front seat as taeyang was driving. Taeyang and jungkook was talking to each other. "Yes I did told them.... mom and dad will come.... he said to tell you both that he wanted to talk to you both before joining" jungkook said. He was talking about the job taeyang and dara left. "Really.... this too good.... right dara" taeyang said and dara nodded. "Noona are you also going to top hospital.... all of them are doctors in our family.... I will also became a doctor" taehyun said.

"No tae.... I will not go to top hospital.... that is the place I hate the most" jisoo said and the whole care became silent. Except taehyun every one knew what jisoo mean by. "Jisoo" taeyang called slowly. Jisoo look at jungkook and it seems like jungkook didn't hear anything which made her angry. "What is the problem with it.... I will work in a place I want.... you guys also did what you want" jisoo said and taeyang leave a big sigh. "Yes.... you will work at the place you wants.... but both me and your mom wants all of us work together at same place.... but it is choice" taeyang said and jisoo became sad. Ofcourse her parent will have lots of hope about her. Jisoo promised to her self she will find a job in top hospital.

After going home dara ask everyone to come and eat. But jisoo didn't want to eat as she went to her room took a shower and sleep. When dara came jisoo was sleeping so she went leaving jisoo. Jungkook was smiling. He was happy that everyone came after three years. "For the first thing we have to take care of taehyun's school" dara said. "Mom when you told we that before I took the foam from bts school and fill it.... before also taehyun want there right.... so I thought taehyun don't have to feel so new at that school" jungkook said. Taeyang was proud of jungkook. Every jungkook do is a well done.

"Thank you jungkook.... I am so proud to say you are my eldest son" taeyang said. Jungkook was happy to say it. He left all the happiness in life and did what taeyang said and now maybe he is not regretting it anymore.

When jisoo work up it was 7:30 in the evening. She got up was she took a shower and put her clothes in the wardrobe. After sometime dara came in. "Jisoo did you eat" dara ask. "No I haven't" jisoo said. "Come and eat then" dara said and jisoo walk behind dara. She saw everyone at the dinning room. All are smiling.

"Jisoo want you want" dara ask as jisoo sit on her chair. "It's okay.... I can do it my self" jisoo said and took a chicken leg and start to eat. When all are talking jisoo stay there silent. She was thinking about finding a job in top hospital so that she don't have to spend much time in the house. She finish her food first and leave with out saying anything.

She went to the balcony. It is the place that she found her happiness plus it is the same place that took her happiness. Tears ran down from her eyes when she remembers about that night. The way taeyang said all that to her. The way dara stayed there in silence. The way jungkook leave her when she was begging.

After falling in love for six years she kerp on calling her self as a sinner. She was hurting her own heart telling that she fell in love with her own brother. But now she is hurting double. There was only one step to take and she could have got her love. But now it is miles away and it is only because of her father, mother and the person that she love the most.

.

.

.

.

When dara look at jisoo's room jisoo was not there. She knew where jisoo will be. But she don't want to go there. She knew if she go she will also get hurt. So she waited to go to there if jisoo didn't come later.

Like always jungkook went to the balcony with a black coffee in his hand not thinking jisoo will there. It was his luck he open the door slowly. Jungkook go and sit on his usual place where jisoo was also sitting on the same place she used to sit before also. Today at the airport also first thing jungkook saw was jisoo. But he tried his best not to look at her. They both remembered the same night. The night they new they are not sinners was the night they have to give upon there love.

1085 words.

I will try my best update quickly.

And I don't want to be rude. If anyone don't find the story beautiful and interesting please kindly leave with out saying any more thing. I don't how the ranking is in the wattpad and I don't care my story is in any ranking. I want my reader to enjoy and tell me my mistakes. I am not a professional writer.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy