date 👉👈

"I've got this... I've got this..." tord repeated quietly and to himself. Today was the day, the day tord decided he would ask tom out on a date! He had been hanging out with tom alot more recently, even outside of tutoring! The crush he had on his tutor was obvious but for some reason tom had no idea?

Tord wanted to ask him out during their lunchtime tutoring session, and was trying to hype himself up. He looked up at matt with a worried expression, "are you sure I can-" "You. Can. Do. This." Matt responded bluntly. To be fair, he had to deal with his friend's worrying all morning and it was getting old. "You've practiced what you're gonna say to him a million times, planned everything your gonna do on the date, and even saved up weeks of allowance for it." Matt counted on his fingers then looked back and pointed at tord. "You're doing this." At this point, Matt knew tord needed some tough love, otherwise he would keep overthinking everything. Tord looked looked at his phone, checking the time and smiling. "I'm doing this!!"

With his newfound confidence, he walked to the classroom where their session was usually held. He walked in with his head held high, then seen tom. "Oh! Hey Tord, you're early?" and just like that, all of his confidence drained. How was he going to do this! How was he going to look at tom, with his adorable face, and ask him out on a date? Everything really started to set in for tord as he stood there. 'What if he says no!? Oh gosh am I gonna ruin our friendship? I can't do that, I'm gonna creep him out and he's gonna hate me and-' his thoughts spiraled out of control but he soon snapped back to reality as tom called out to him, "Tord!"

"Ah-! Um- I mean.... yes?" Tord stammered as he composed himself. Tom chuckled, fixing up the English worksheets into a neat pile. "I asked if you were ready to start, but you just stood there? Is there something on your mind?" Now would be the perfect time to ease into asking tom out, but due to his nervousness, tord was unable to. "Oh um- nooooo!" He said walking over and sitting at the table, "nothing on my mind except for the.. e-excitement I have to learn!" He swung his arm in 'delight'. Tom stared at him with an eyebrow raised, while Tord tried to give tom a convincing smile. There was a small moment of awkward silence, "okayyyy...? Well, we only have 2 modules for today, we'll get started on pronunciation and-" tom trailed off whilst tord sighed and began to pay attention.

After the session! After tutoring tord would ask tom! Sure he got nervous before but he told himself he would ask him, and he was! At least, he thought he would until he realized how fast they finished. "Alright! That about does it for today. Went by pretty quick huh?" Tom sighed, stretching in his seat. Tord began to fluster again, stumbling over his words. "Already?? We done- I mean were- we are done already??" "Yeah! Finished 15 minutes early!" Tom chuckles, standing up and closing the English books. "b-but..!" Tord's heart began to race, his face flushing a soft shade of red. "But what? You know that's a good thing silly, it means you're doing well-" Tom spoke, but was promptly cut off. "I-ICECREAM!!" 

They sort of stood in silence for a bit, tom tilting his head, "ice...cream?" Tord's heart started to beat out of his chest, his  face alarmingly red. 'Did I JUST say ice-cream?! How is he supposed to understand that, you ruined it!! its all ruined' He thought, mentally beating himself up over the small miscommunication. "did you..." Tom started, causing Tord to freeze up and looks up into tom's eyes. "Want to get ice-cream after school?" And just like that, tord's eyes lit up with hope. He understood what he meant, of course tom was really smart so of course he would know! "y-yes! That's what meant- what I meant!" He smiled whilst nodding his head. "Aw that's sounds like fun!" "y-you really mean it?" "of course!" Tom smiled pushing his chair in. "I'll tell matt and Edd about it, I'm sure they would love to come along!" 

.... What? 

(part 2 coming soon lmao-)