1 𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚.

693 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤.
🌑

𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑.

I woke up, with a few sweat drops running down my forehead, and unstable breathing.
I thought to myself as I removed sheets, sitting in the middle of the bed, looking down. Itachi is rather intelligent, if there was any other way, I know he would take it into consideration before anything else.

Street was vacant. Neon light illuminated snow down the road. I tightened coat around my waist, raising my scarf beyond my lip in attempt to warm myself.
I forced myself to take several more steps until I reached the bench.

I felt someone's presence right behind me, like they waited for me to suddenly stop, and notice them.
I felt a hot breath on my neck, and familiar, strong male cologne.
Heart started pumping faster on it's own in fear, while sudden warmth reached my cheeks. I wanted to turn around and at least try to defend myself and run, when he grabbed my wrists hard enough to make them almost red. I waited for a few seconds, before trying to quickly get up, to take him by surprise, however he led his other hand to my waist and sort of forcefully sat me down on his lap.

- Don't move - he said rather calmly, while slowly tightening his grip.
I turned around facing him, when I quietly gasped.
Upturned black eyes, defined, rather sharp features complimenting long, dark hair.

,,I-''-I said quietly, almost inaudibly, and hardly catching any breath.

While being one of the most wanted criminals for many years in a row, he allows himself to freely walk around in streets, without any remorse, fear.
He snapped his fingers in front of my eyes, in attempt to awake me from thoughts.

- Listen carefully. -

- I'll ask this once, without repeating myself.
Would you like to come with me? - he asked me as if he had questioned something that had lingered in his soul for a long time.

- You came to ask me to join a group of S-ranked criminals? - I whispered, almost sarcastically at his idea. I assumed that he would change through the years, but I wouldn't even consider him asking this.

- Even though your medical skills could be very useful for the Akatsuki, you're not going to join them. - he quickly replied, not even thinking much about the question.

I went completely silent after that, I couldn't bring any strength to ask him what he actually meant.
I was afraid to hear it. He didn't say anything as well, just took a few glances towards my direction.

I was even more afraid he might misunderstand my silence.

- Immature of me for thinking that way. My apologies for wasting your time. -he said not even looking at me anymore, yet, already getting up. I grabbed his wrist with both of my hands, looking up at him.

- Itachi - I begged him and approached closer.
I noticed his expression slowly change in a silence that only the wind occasionally interrupted.

- I will go with you, I just need a few of my things before we leave. - I said in a hurry

We started to walk towards my apartment really fast, as I kept catching breath, and picking up my pace.
He walked really fast, barely turning behind himself to see where I am.

I deeply exhaled when I saw the glow of the yellow facade reflected by the half-rising sun, right in front of me. I looked at the raven, waiting for him to say something.

- Hurry. Sun is going to rise soon. - he replied already looking at me. I nodded, and placed a hand on the handle looking down. I turned around and went to ask him something.

- Don't you think- - I started, when he stopped me by putting his finger on my mouth, as I looked in his eyes.

- We have plenty of time for talking. - he said gently.
I looked away and unlocked the door, quickly taking a look at all my personal belongings, but also thinking being distracted by his sudden actions.
I packed a few clothes in a bag, and left.

- 𝑣𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑢𝑠