Chapter 2

The next day
Opal woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sun in her eyes. She looked at the clock and saw it was 9:00 am.

"Ugh...I still have some time" opal said as the laid back down staring at the ceiling and frowning.

Opal then heard a knock on door. She jumped a little as of not expecting it. Opal lived in a apartment that had everything down stairs and her bedroom upstairs.

"Coming!" Opal yelled as she ran down the stairs.

Opal then tripped as her body rolled down the stairs as her long brown hair followed her from the behind leaving it tangled.

"Shit!" Opal yelled as she sat at the last stair case.

Kakashis POV
I knocked on opals door waiting for her to answer. I heard her yell "coming" in her soft voice. Not too long after I heard trembling down the stairs and "ows" as it kept going on. I chuckled a little at the realization of how clumsy she is.
POV end

3rd persons POV
Opal got up from her staircase and opened the door to see kakashi standing there with his hands in his pockets looking down at opal.

"Kakashi...what are you doing here?" Opal asked as her eyebrows were arched and still in her pjs. "Shit, I could've at least changed" opal said in her head.

"Well good morning to you too." Kakashi paused and gave her a 2 second closed eye smile and looked back down at her.

"What do you want?...wait let me guess the book, well too bad I haven't finished it yet" opal said smirking and making eye contact with him.

"Well actually no, I came here to tell you that lady tsunade summoned us." Kakashi said tilting his head to the side.

"Us?" Opal said leaning her head out a little with her eyebrows still arched.

"Yep...you have 5 minutes to get ready, I'll be waiting outside." Kakashi said as he leaned to the side of her door.

"Mhm" said closing her door and rushing up stairs fast. "I don't know what the fuck he's on but I takes me way longer then five minutes to get ready" opal said in her head as she brushed her teeth.

Once opal was done she walked out of her house and locked the door. She looked to the side to see kakashi reading a icha icha book.

"Cmon let's go" opal said as she grabbed the book out of his hand and started reading it.

"You know I really would like to read that." Kakashi said as he walked behind her with his hands in his pockets.

Opal stopped walking for a second for kakashi to catch up to her. As they walked next to each other she handed him his book back.

"I read it more then 10 times before..I think I'll stick to the new one I just got" opal said taking out true new icha icha book and began to read from where she left off.

Kakashi took peeks at the book trying to read as much Pervey stuff he could. Not too long after opal caught him glancing at the book multiple times.

Opal signed and handed him the book waiting for him to take it. "Here" she continued looking away.

"Are you sure, I mean your-" kakashi got caught off.

"It's whatever, just give it to me when your done." Opal said signing once more with a smile.

"Thank you" kakashi said as he grabbed the book from his hands and automatically started reading it.

Not too long later they both got to the hokages office and knocked on the door waiting for approval to come in but instead lady tsunade opened the door.

"Good morning" kakashi said as him and opal went i front of the 5ths desk and bowed in respect.

Tsunade shook her head and began to say what she need to say.

"You two will be guarding the front of the hidden leafs starting tomorrow for the next 14 days. We are really low on shinobi right now due to there missions . So I put you two in charge of protecting the leaf village." She explained.

"I thought you said I wasn't going to be on missions for awhile" opal said frowning.

"It's not a mission it's a order." Lady tsunade replied with a smirky smile.

Opal signed and shook her head and kakashi did the same thing.

They soon left and started walking back home.

"So by 8 am you should be at the gates" kakashi said while looking at opal who was reading a different book.

"I know" opal said making eye contact with him and quickly looked away before blushing. "Well I'll see you later I'm not going home just yet." Opal said as she took a left while still reading her book.

"Bye!" Opal yelled while still reading.

Kakashi put his hand up and walked away as well.