Chapter 9

Opals POV
I woke up on something completely comfortable to the point I didn't even want to get out of bed. I began to wake up more and notice I'm on someone. I automatically sit up and see kakashi staring at me confused.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bother you when you were sleeping, I didn't even notice. I'm really sorry...I'll sleep on the couch tonight" I said fast looking at kakashi.

"No your fine...and don't bother sleeping on the couch." Kakashi said as he felt coldness on his body when opal left his arm.

"I'm sorry" i said embarrassed and slightly blushing.

"I don't really mind it...plus if anyone were to walk in it would be more believable." Kakashi replied with a grin that I noticed through his mask.

"This won't happen again I promise" opal said seriously.

"Your fine" kakashi said to me sitting up as well.

"I'm going to wash my face and brush my teeth now, oh yeah what time is it?" I said to kakashi as he looked at the clock.

"11" kakashi replied.

"Oh...my...god...why didn't you wake me up!" I yelled at him annoyed.

"Why would I want to wake up a beauty who's sleeping on me?" Kakashi replied as if he was confused.

"shut up" I said getting up and hiding my face from kakashi so he wouldn't be able to see me blushing.
POV end.

Opal got out of the bathroom and grabbed her white robe to change into.

"You smelt like a type of flower but I can't seem to remember which one." Kakashi said softly as he stared at the ceiling trying to think.

"Lavender?" Opal questioned looking at kakashi.

"Yes, lavender" kakashi said as he chuckled a little bit.

"Hmm" opal hummed.

Kakashi and opal got ready and it was time to go and start there mission. Kakashi held opals hand as they walked around the medium size park. Opal would always get distracted by something she liked or something she saw interesting.

"Remember were looking for a niko Lucia" kakashi said.

"Yes I know" opal said bumping into him lightly.

"You get distracted easily" kakashi teased as he squeezed her hand lightly.

"Shut up" opal said as she looked up and made eye contact with kakashi.

"You stare a lot" opal teased back.

"I can't help myself" kakashi said replied with a eyebrow up.

"Yeah, sure" opal said looking away from kakashi.

Time skip

"How about we stop and take a break" kakashi said as he pointed at a bench.

Opal shook her head. They took a seat and looked around.

"Lady tsunade said he has a long beard with a mustache." Opal said Turing her head to kakashi and noticed he was staring at her once again.

"You have a serious problem" opal said laughing.

Kakashi gave her a closed eye smile.

"Hey doesn't that guy kinda look like the discrimination lady tsunade gave us" opal said pointing at the guy.

Kakashi took his camera out and took a snap of the guy before it was too late.

"We got him" kakashi replied getting up and stretching. "Let's go back to the house...we did the part of our mission today." Kakashi said holding out his hand waiting for opal to take it.

"Can we stop by the flower shop today?" Opal asked kakashi but kakashi of course couldn't say no.

"Sure" kakashi replied and as he grabbed opals hand.

They went to the flower shop and explored every flower there.

"Bingo" kakashi said pointing at the lavender and picking up a pack. "They smell just like you" kakashi continued as he smelt them through his mask.

Opal smiled at him and shook her head.

"Let's get them" kakashi insisted

"Nope...you don't need to get me flowers silly" opal said taking them out of his hand and putting them back down. "Not let's go" she continued as she grabbed his hand and tried pulling him out of the flower shop.

Kakashi picked up the flowers and walked to the cashier dragging opal with him.

"Oh cmon" opal complained.

Kakashi paid for the flowers and walked out of the flower shop giving then to opal.

Opal sighed and took the flowers grinning a little bit.

"Thank you" opal said as she as she leaned forward and gave kakashi a kiss on the cheek.

"Anytime" kakashi said as the tip of his ears started going red. "Now let's go back to the house" kakashi replied holding opals hand.

Time skip back to the house

"So we got what they guy looks like." Kakashi said taking off his robe and putting on other clothes in the bathroom.

"Yep, now tomorrow we have to try to get information on him" opal replied Changing into regular clothes in the room.

"Hmm hmm" kakashi hummed walking out of the bathroom.

Opal was laying down reading the icha icha book she wasn't supposed to.

"Hey!" Kakashi said walking over to her.

"Your not getting it back this time plus I already started reading it" opal replied trying to annoy kakashi.

"Give it" kakashi said handing out his hand.

"No, why don't you want me to read it?" opal questioned not leaving her eyes from the book.

Kakashi sighed.

"If you didn't know or realize...the book is about you" kakashi finally confesses.

Opals eyes widened and looked through the pages again reading every detail about the girl.

"Oh my god...I'm going to kill that damn jaraiya." Opal said aggressively.

"Can I have the book back please?" Kakashi said handing his hand out.

Opal gave him the book and wrapped herself in the blankets.

"It's only 5pm going to bed already?" Kakashi teased.

"I need a nap, plus I need to get those words out of my head" (what she just read from the book)

"Oh" kakashi chuckled. "Who's fault is that?" Kakashi teased.

"Oh shut up" opal replied with a smile.

"Hmm" kakashi hummed as he left the room to get a orange.

He came back and peeled the orange very carefully making sure to get everything off of it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Opal said leaning up staring at the orange.

"Peeling a orange obviously" kakashi replied sarcastically.

"Yeah I'm highly confused but I'm not going to question anything" opal said laying back down.

Kakashi are his orange while opal fell asleep. Kakashi noticed opal sleeping and glanced at her,. Only for 3 seconds though. He finished his orange and laid in the blankets with opal. There body's were facing each other and were somewhat close. Opal then moved into kakashi nudging her face into his chest as both of her hands were on this stomach.

"Again?" Kakashi said grinning.

He brought his arms up from under her and wrapped them around her lower back.

"Maybe she can't help herself" kakashi teased as he began to fall asleep to.

Kakashi was half asleep until he felt opals arms wrap around his neck. At this point there bodies were fully connected together. Kakashi fell asleep to the smell of lavender and the warmth of opal.